Halflife2 on dvd only?

Its true that dvd only games will be a problem for people who have CD roms only, however most PC's today come with DVD as standard and the gaming community are beggining to realise this, i recently bought STar Wars KNights of old rep and it is 5 CDs big!!! a DVD may get all of this in one disc which is good. However you can never please everyone all of the time, only some, some of the time. Another notable point is that Deus EX:Invisible War will be DVD format i have noticed?

it sure looks like a posibility....but im sure that they release cd version too.
anyways - i dont really care since i have a DVD rom :p

mrBadger said:
Doubt it. They better not tbh, since not everyone can afford DVD drives

LOL 35 dollars? Maybe less. (£20 pounds.)

okay im a student right now and im strapped for cash i saved alot by building my pc and so far right now its taken me about 3 months to save up for half life 2 after all the bills and tabs at the pub. and its kinda harsh. i have my partents giving me 600 cnd for a computer upgrade but i can only use it on my pc so im going to wait for pci express befor i upgrade so i can get the biggest bang for my buck. now right now if i want a dvd rom drive ill have to pull out my cd rom or get an external i cause the case i got is crap. so not every 1 can get a dvd rom drive. cause ppl could just be in my situation

Sgt.Zen said:
i have my partents giving me 600 cnd for a computer upgrade.... so not every 1 can get a dvd rom drive. cause ppl could just be in my situation

You poor bugger, you're so hard done by.....

[/sarcasm]

far cry is coming on CD in north america and DVD in europe btw
there's no doubt in my mind that hl2 will ship on dvd because by that time most people will own one(cheap)
:farmer:

iamaelephant said:
You poor bugger, you're so hard done by.....

[/sarcasm]

i know its is hard man its only 600 bucks and that aint going to a dvd rom i need to squeeze every penny

I wish my parents would just hand me 600 bux for just whatever....

Back