Halo 2 delay official

CrazyHarij said:
Don't ****ing bitch just because you don't own an Xbox. And I respect peoples , such as Mr Redundants, opinions and I don't want to turn into an enemy to some guys here, such as Shuzer, but I'm tired of all this ****ing bitching and bashing against Xbox just because microsoft made it.

THAT is prejudice.

I respect your opinion, and the way you're acting is fine with me. If I offended you or anyone else by praising Letters' anti-XBox comment, I apologize :)

CrazyHarij said:
Outta cash ?

Sorry, I never bash PC fanboys usually since I am one myself and an Xbox fanboy at the same time, but you're just being ****ing rude.. What's your adversion against the Xbox? Does it steal games from you? Is it because Microsoft is behind it, the company that created Windows after all?

I find it kind of immature bashing at stuff you got all this prejudice about , that's what caused racism and anti semitism(sp?) etc.
I actually just don't like it... is that okay? I hardly see how that was rude...

Maskirovka said:
gh0st, you and GV are arguing console vs PC...not xbox vs PC...of course some people like console better. see....your gigantic letters prove that you don't understand and/or haven't read what i said.

at least GV is nice about it and gives some actual reasons other than "omg some people like it"...you're just being a jackass just like waedoe...not good company to be in.

and GV, i don't see where you're coming from with the darker graphics on the PC thing...halo ran very bright on every machine i've seen it on.

Thanks, I try to be civil, and make legit arguments and defenses.

Actually, I wasn't arguing about PC vs Console. I was saying it looked brighter on Xbox compared screen to screen with the PC version. Maybe that's just me though.
And, I was talking about people simply complaining, and I even apologized to Shuzer for taking his post the wrong way. I really don't like the whole argument of PC vs Console, or this versus that. It get really annoying. Each machine does it's job, and the PC is the best. As for me, I prefer the Xbox when it comes to playing with my friends, simply because I'd rather cart the Xbox around rather than my literally gigantic PC. But, as for the standard of everything else, aside from Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2, Fable, and a few others, PC is teh #1 for me.

Omg It Was Never Pushed Back!!! This Is The First Release Date They Have Ever Given, How Hard Is That To Understand!

waedoe said:
Omg It Was Never Pushed Back!!! This Is The First Release Date They Have Ever Given, How Hard Is That To Understand!

..not according to Ghost. Ghost said they promised an earlier release, and now have had to delay it. Also, according to Gamespot and other sources, they've delayed it.

Dude all those other "SUPPOSED" release dates were rumors. not untill now has bungie said NE thing about a release date. i already posted a link but here u go again.

http://www.bungie.net

waedoe said:
Dude all those other "SUPPOSED" release dates were rumors. not untill now has bungie said NE thing about a release date. i already posted a link but here u go again.

http://www.bungie.net

Actually, this is kind of a cover-up.
Because I remember when the announcement trailer was released, they were saying it would be released Holiday 2003. After that, they said they wouldn't announce any date until they were sure. So, it has been delayed before.

GhostValkyrie said:
Actually, this is kind of a cover-up.
Because I remember when the announcement trailer was released, they were saying it would be released Holiday 2003. After that, they said they wouldn't announce any date until they were sure. So, it has been delayed before.

gimme the proof.

I hope the second Halo doesn't make me feel like I am playing the same level over and over again like the first one did.

I own a Xbox and a fairly decent PC and to be frank, the only reason I have a Xbox is because me friends are too cheap to play on the PC. So the only way I can hubmle them is beating them on Xbox. It's very unsatisfying.

I still get a chuckle when they tell me that Halo is the best shooter and will only be surpased by Halo 2. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

waedoe said:
gimme the proof.

You could always look up the old Bungie.net posts, or the old New Articles from IGN.com.
Even Gamespot, if you wish.

CrazyHarij said:
3. You could care less? You mean you care about Microsoft and kids thinking you're not cool or outta money if you don't own an Xbox?

I just mean that the whole thing about microsoft being evil doesnt bother me.....if they sold a product i wanted....i would buy it..... i dont want an xbox so i dont own one.

And as far as the other two comments..... Its cool to own certain things when your young ...so you can fit in, Like when i was littlle it was a nintendo or a sega. .....and if you didnt own a nintendo ...you were not "cool" and you must be "poor".

I always preffered sega's games to nintendo....... the same thing applies to xbox and PS2.

SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(my reaction when Dreamcast was declared a total failure)

Sprafa said:
SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(my reaction when Dreamcast was declared a total failure)
That's nothing. I bought a Dreamcast for $150, two weeks later the price dropped to $100, then the Dreamcast market "died" shortly after, and I only played two games on it.

I bought it for 300€ when it came out.
I really thought it was going to be a good thing.
When Sega died I just chipped it and played every game available. Some classics (Samba de Amigo....).
It was just unfair.

edit - Me too crabcakes.
I still own Mega Drive 1/2 and Saturn.

Back