Has anyone noticed

tCh

Reaction score
Half-Life 2 will be released 3 days before the 6th anniversary of Half-Life. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this so...

tCh said:
Half-Life 2 will be released 3 days before the 6th anniversary of Half-Life. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this so...
I'm sorry, I was staring at your avatar. Did you say something?

Actually, I did not say anything.

SubForce said:
I'm sorry, I was staring at your avatar. Did you say something?

Lmfao! n1.

Anyway Interesting.

Noticed your location said... "we interrupt this thread to stare at his avatar. we now return you back to the regular thread" WA. Where?

Some people realy need to start taking those pills the doctors give them.... ;)

but seriously... thats either part of one of Placebo's or muse's video's in your avatar...

im going for placebo.

Bremerton. Stationed at SUBASE Bangor. Or as they like to call it now Naval Base Kitsap.

Dougy said:

but seriously... thats either part of one of Placebo's or muse's video's in your avatar...

im going for placebo.
can't help it, it's very yummy. mmmm must go home and molest spouse.

Is that where they house those trident submarines or something like that?

Dougy said:

im going for placebo.

Muse Owns your soul. I have no idea where its from, i made it from a bunch of pictures.

Back to the Topic: I thought it was interesting too.

tCh said:
Muse Owns your soul. I have no idea where its from, i made it from a bunch of pictures.

Back to the Topic: I thought it was interesting too.

Yes i agree, muse owns.

and yip its from a placebo video... think ive got it lying around on my D: drive somewhere.

Anyhow...

ive got full time college from now to the 16th (weekends are normal) so the time should pass quite quickly.

Argh, they should actually make it the 6th anniversary. That'd be ultra cool.

Dougy said:
Yes i agree, muse owns.

and yip its from a placebo video... think ive got it lying around on my D: drive somewhere.

Anyhow...

ive got full time college from now to the 16th (weekends are normal) so the time should pass quite quickly.

Homework should pass my time quickly, so i better get working on it until Nov 16. And when i am done i can own some romans in R:TW

Sunlight said:
Argh, they should actually make it the 6th anniversary. That'd be ultra cool.

Would of been cooler if it was the 5th anniversary buecause people only care about anniversaries that end in 5 or 10

Back