Have you been abducted?

Ok, walk next to the radio. Anything happen to that?

"Do electrical devices mess up when in your pressence?"
No shit, you're body is 90% water. You'd think the radio signals be messed up.

Your basically saying here that all electronic devices have radio signals.

So it happens sometimes - RIGHT
Ive never heard of radio signals being messed up in the presence of water in the general area.:stare:

So if I drink water while watching TV, will the TV fry too? Will the picture become disorted? WTF?
Do you know what EMP is? Foobers up all electronic devices. I think thats what the question meant, something like EMP.

14%, kinda funny...

prolly the closet...prolly because my older sister scared the crap out of my when I was little.

(flashlight...when I went to check out what was going on, she scared me :( )

headachs...get them all the time
ringing in ears, once in a great while...

always looking for a UFO though. ALways up for seeing the militarys latest toys!

22% - Most of those questions are shite but a few kind of rang a bell.

I got 80 on the test, but I don't need it to tell me I have been abducted. I have seen them. It was in the middle of nowhere Colorado.

Originally posted by Feath
When you are asleep, you can't move, this is so you don't act out your dreams. Now, sometimes you wake up and you still can't move. This is called "Sleep paralysis" and quite a number of people suffer from this.

including me... its fking horrible!!! :x

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
I got 80 on the test, but I don't need it to tell me I have been abducted. I have seen them. It was in the middle of nowhere Colorado.
That's called Americans. Can be kind of odd, but they arent aliens. As far as I know. Maybe. It could explain alot...

I feel a new conspiracy theory rising :)

But has it occured to anyone that abductions are the most stupid thing ever? I mean, they cant be TOTALLY blind can they, they have to know we are on to them. Yet they still do it. Makes you wonder... Wouldnt it be easier to just say "Hi, we are interested in your race, care to share medical records?". You'd think aliens capable of travelling space would be smart enough to think on that. Or is just all the stupid aliens coming to earth? Considering how some saucers are piloted, its a quite big possibility! :p

Originally posted by MrWhite
And there's all of your UFO sightings.

exactly!
I mean, they had the SR71 back in WWII for petes sake! What DO they have now?

Back