Have You Felt The Bubbles Melt?

Emporius

Space Core
Reaction score
Because I ****ing haven't! I am sitting here eating and Aero, which not only gyps me by filling their chocolate with air :frown:, but then continues on to mock me with a completely untrue slogan. I have to crush the damn thing with my tongue in order to feel any proof of the existence of the bubbles. ;(

Have any of you actually felt the bubbles melt?

It took like two minutes, and by the time it was done I said to myself, "That wasn't worth two agonizing minutes spent not eating chocolate that was already in my mouth."

I think Wispas are definitely better at melting bubbles.

You might be salivaless

Because I ****ing haven't! I am sitting here eating and Aero, which not only gyps me by filling their chocolate with air :frown:, but then continues on to mock me with a completely untrue slogan. I have to crush the damn thing with my tongue in order to feel any proof of the existence of the bubbles. ;(

Have any of you actually felt the bubbles melt?
I once felt the bubbles melt.

It was back in the 2008's when I visited Akihabara, Tokyo. My friend Haru used to be a traffic light mechanic back then and he had some mad cooking skills! One day Haru and I went for lunch at the local ramen stall and we saw this really cute redhead passing by. Haru was lightning struck and while he proceeded with putting the ramin in his hear his eyes were glued on the one thing she was wearing: sea weed.

I managed to pull him away by repeatedly bashing him in the testicles and after two gruesome hours he finally pulled away and just laughed like a maniac. He jumped onto the counter and kicked the nearest ramen stall employee in the face, his face exploded it was so cool, and he grabbed one of the pre-packaged noodle packages. He then proceeded to use the noodles as little spears and assaulted the local constable by peppering his face and nether regions with a potentially deadly hail of pre-packaged noodles of death.

Finally the police managed to subdue him by shooting him in the FACE and I spend the next two weeks supporting his grieving family as I tried to explain that video games made him do this.

And the Bubbles Melted.

The Bubbles of Innocence.

- Pax

Maybe it requires someone with an excess amount of saliva. They didn't specify. So legally they're right...

It was back in the 2008's when I visited Akihabara, Tokyo.

I thought you were going to talk about bubble tea...

I was wrong:(

New ad campaign:

"Have You Felt the Bubbles Melt?

If Not, You Might Have a Deficiency in Saliva Production!!

See Your Doctor"

If you let the chocolate melt and squish it around in your mouth then you feel it bubbly

If your momma squishes my chocolate around in her mouth, then .. bubbly... something will...

Your mother blew me.

yo momma aint black stigmata, but she bends ova like one OOOOOOH

Apologies to everyone.

New ad campaign:

"Have You Felt the Bubbles Melt?

If Not, You Might Have a Deficiency in Saliva Production!!

See Your Doctor"

DryAway!

Tired of not being able to feel the bubbles melt? Sick of your boyfriend handing you a bottle of water? Having trouble enjoying a lollipop? Well DryAway can solve all of those problems! Patented moisture inducing chemicals help to bring back freshness and comfort to your life!

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. DryAway is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use

Yo man, you done plagiarised dat joke from ME!

Crush got no respect fo da black man.

Actually, no, I've never felt them melt. I thought this was a drugs thread.

You only feel the bubbles melt if you suck.

I'd know, I suck. Hard.

It was back in the 2008's when I visited Akihabara, Tokyo. My friend Haru used to be a traffic light mechanic back then and he had some mad cooking skills! One day Haru and I went for lunch at the local ramen stall and we saw this really cute redhead passing by. Haru was lightning struck and while he proceeded with putting the ramin in his hear his eyes were glued on the one thing she was wearing: sea weed.

I managed to pull him away by repeatedly bashing him in the testicles and after two gruesome hours he finally pulled away and just laughed like a maniac. He jumped onto the counter and kicked the nearest ramen stall employee in the face, his face exploded it was so cool, and he grabbed one of the pre-packaged noodle packages. He then proceeded to use the noodles as little spears and assaulted the local constable by peppering his face and nether regions with a potentially deadly hail of pre-packaged noodles of death.

Finally the police managed to subdue him by shooting him in the FACE and I spend the next two weeks supporting his grieving family as I tried to explain that video games made him do this.

And the Bubbles Melted.

The Bubbles of Innocence.

- Pax

:LOL:

Awesome :D

How the feck did you get so many posts Pax?

... I just noticed that.

And I don't think he's posted over 40 thousand posts in the past few days. Because I swear he was on 46 or something the other day...

Edit: Searching for all posts by Pax produces 140 results :p

Back