Hazard Course

This is the longest thread about nothing i have ever seen. As was said before there is one and thats all. It doesn't take a leaked build or a six page long thread to come to that conclusion either but yet here we have both.

Absinthe said:
I was being sarcastic.
As was I :naughty:

But his statement effectively did no harm. He said there was a Hazard Course. Explain to me how this might actually ruin the game for you, or why the knowledge of an existent training course is somehow detrimental. It's not like he's exposing a never-before-seen feature, or a previously unknown an enemy, or part of the plot.

In any case, you don't even know where he got this information from, or if he's just making it up. So what's the biggy?
No this was no biggie, but as I said before; it's the principle.

Heh.. I remember having this discussion like...May of last year or something...but I hardly expect there to be a thread in existence from back then.

I think there will be some kind of training incorporated in HL2. Training was done very well if you ask me in HL1...but I think due to us not being in black mesa anymore (assumption...) that it'll be more of an informal training. Someone helping us along the way rather than an actual course set up specifically for training.

UndercoverBob said:
did you just say a spoiler?
oh and i think a flashback to the old HC would be coolest
EDIT:the spoiler thing is to yellownet
Haha... no. I made something up as an example. And it's Yellonet ;)

but like what vegeta said i dont think it will happen after the train part it would have to somehow be incorperated. it will have to be seperate, but also make sence

otomo said:
This is the longest thread about nothing i have ever seen. As was said before there is one and thats all. It doesn't take a leaked build or a six page long thread to come to that conclusion either but yet here we have both.
Yes. I'm sorry to have drawn you guys in.. I'll just go bury my stupid principles now.

Time to close this thread?

Back