He Vs She

In french we say parfum for both male & female products. I guess you'd say cologne.

EDIT: Double post, damnit. Thought I was editing, not making a new one. No wonder it said must wait 30 seconds.

Scimitars

Best swords of all time. Though they have to have that distinctive blade shape. I don't care for other types of scimitar designs.

Simpler times when you weren't detained for trying to board a plane with a toe nail clipper or perfume :(

yup when I went to mexico a few years back they were confiscating things like shaving cream, razors, hairspray from onboard luggage .. and even this:

16815-1.jpg

that's actual size ..I had to leave it with my brother

In french we say parfum for both male & female products. I guess you'd say cologne.
It wasn't that. I just don't understand why perfume is outlawed on planes.

"Look out, he's trying to hijack us by smelling good!"

it's flammable or can be flammable ..fire + airplane = disaster

it's not just perfume, it's all liquid in general ..could be anything in that bottle

God forbid somebody have to use a fire extinguisher if terrorists try lighting a fire with a tiny vial of flammable liquid.

I don't think he'll divulge that kind of information here considering there are many loli/pedobear fans lurking about.

In this case it would be toddlerkon, which is bad. Coming from me that says something.

well they wont be toddlers forever ...stay away from my kids ../sharpens blade

It wasn't that. I just don't understand why perfume is outlawed on planes.

"Look out, he's trying to hijack us by smelling good!"

lol!

But yeah I know what you mean, do you remember all the fuss they made last year over a foiled plot to detonate liquid explosives on a transatlantic flight? that's when it started.

yup when I went to mexico a few years back they were confiscating things like shaving cream, razors, hairspray from onboard luggage .. and even this:

16815-1.jpg

that's actual size ..I had to leave it with my brother

As Ed Byrne said: If you manage to hijack a plane with that, you deserve the fucking plane.

Back