Headcrab Lifecycle?

In fact, I didn't see any zombies in gonarch's lair. So maybe we're all wrong. Maybe type 1 goes off and finds hosts and doesn't come back until a certain time?

The reason there were no humans in the Gonarch's lair is that it doesn't want to stay close to other Headcrabs or humans.

You know what Darkside? I envy you. I've tried to write things as detailed as you, but I cannot motivate myself to do so. I sit down and I start but I can’t get them finished. But I did write several huge posts detailing things very well, I have thought through these things and studied them carefully. I had one post which was basically my theories (as well as the actual facts) on almost everything in the Half-Life series. Unfortunately, Munro deleted the Rumours & Speculation forum so I can't even dig it up to show you. I've probably donated as much as my time to this series as you have, even if I don't have a sticky.

I know you put allot of time into this, but you can be quite arrogant about your own theories, and it annoys me. But I'm being an ass too, and I apologise for that. And you know what? I'm going to read your headcrab article again, because it is very good and you put allot of effort into it and it's most certainly worth reading.

Back