headcrab to zombie

G

the headcrab to zombie idea is in 10378204 things I think it started in the orginal alien comics tho so dont give hl too much credit

but I still love em

the headcrab to zombie idea is in 10378204 things I think it started in the orginal alien comics tho so dont give hl too much credit

1037820.4 actually..the decimal was in the wrong place.

I think it goes back further than alien though, but Valve put there own spin on it and did a fine job in my opinion. It is a somewhat beleivable premise too - parasites have rather cool and bizzare lifecycles, I really hope they expand on this in HL2. I'm assuming headcrabs slowly consume the body and then later find a new host. The fact that the headcrab can now leave the body if it dies is a major improvement.

yeah know doubt... wheres this post coming from? lol.

Yeah I liked in OP4 those super zombies that ran and chucked guts at you. heh... weeeee

I'm sorry but this is the worst excuse i've seen yet for starting a new thread! :(
Talk about a questionless answer out of the blue

You know people, there are so many sci-fi books that deal with aliens, and there is no wonder everything was done before. But Valve was able to add its own flavor to it.

Yeah, Valve does seem to have the knack for making stuff cooler than it sounds. I mean HL's plot at its most basic is just like DOOM's.
And alb1221: Please shorten up that signature, its ridiculous.

look if you dont want to see this post anymore dont reply... your just makeing yourself look retarded rambo

just like, if you went in the past to kill your self, you would never have gone into the past to kill your self, because your dead. And.. wow... i though it would just be a loop. But you would just die. Or wait... damn it, give me a few to think

Well, i think its a loop... DAMN YOUR SIGNATURE

Yeh the sig is bullshit, seeing as time travel is fantasy and all the paradoxes associated with it are invalid and thinking about them as a 100% percent chance of making you gay

lol, bad^hat i'd say your post was the most coherent of this whole thread

hmmmm going to the past to kill urself....

u woulda never went to the past from the future... you wouldve instantly died in the present.

if you went to the past to meet yourself, could it be possible that you would be looking thru the eyes of both you's at the same time?

whoa....

for a nonsense shi*y thread this sure is getin alot of posts... do we need to be annoying people in some other forum guys :cheese:

Back