HeadShot.....

Ninja_Gaiden

Reaction score
Yesterday i was killed by a player and he always get headshot, he kill me and other players. maybe he killed me 20 times and he get headshot. SO I want to know if there is acheat to make anyone kill with headshot all the time or it is just his luck. :flame:
:sniper:

There is such a cheat as an Aimbot.

I think the name is self explainitory.

But sometimes people are really just that good naturally.

From your spelling you come off as a noob and the way you describe your game. Therefore he is just better than you. It's very easy to pwn a pack of noobs. "I want to know if there is a cheat to make anyone kill with headshot all the time" you don't need a cheat a headshot is always a kill.

Ninja_Gaiden said:
Yesterday i was killed by a player and he always get headshot, he kill me and other players. maybe he killed me 20 times and he get headshot. SO I want to know if there is acheat to make anyone kill with headshot all the time or it is just his luck. :flame:

Yeah maybe aimbot or maybe HES JUST GOOD. The way youve came here to whine about it sounds like your about 12... People have skill at this game, some people have UNBELIEVABLE SKILL. Sometimes its hard to spot out but unless you know for sure dont whine. Best thing to do is to let it go unless theres more then 3 pieces of evidence they are hacking.

Agret said:
From your spelling you come off as a noob and the way you describe your game. Therefore he is just better than you. It's very easy to pwn a pack of noobs. "I want to know if there is a cheat to make anyone kill with headshot all the time" you don't need a cheat a headshot is always a kill.

Maybe English isn't his first language, hence the strange grammar and such.

And please clarify for me how you can tell someone's skill level from the way they write.

CADMonkey said:
Maybe English isn't his first language, hence the strange grammar and such.

And please clarify for me how you can tell someone's skill level from the way they write.

I agree with him completely actually. Generally the ultimate noobs are the ones that couldn't spell a word correctly for the life of them. Obviously this is generalizing but we all do it. Oh well. Not to mention, the flaming smiley and sniper smiley tie it up, he's a nub.

DreadLord1337 said:
I agree with him completely actually. Generally the ultimate noobs are the ones that couldn't spell a word correctly for the life of them. Obviously this is generalizing but we all do it. Oh well. Not to mention, the flaming smiley and sniper smiley tie it up, he's a nub.
Yeah.. you can easily see it

What pisses me off most is when people bug the game so that flashes don't work on them.

Ninja_Gaiden said:
give a colt (silence) to a some one with a small amount of skills and you'll see it's not that hard, but yeh alot of noobs who have to use aimbots to kill people -_-

i dont care about what you have said about me but i want to know when the sv_cheat is 0 can anyone use Aimbot or it should be 1 to use it. (am not a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob)

Ninja_Gaiden said:
i dont care about what you have said about me but i want to know when the sv_cheat is 0 can anyone use Aimbot or it should be 1 to use it. (am not a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob)
sv_cheat 0/1 is for ingame cheats
aimbots & wh:s have nothing to do with sv_cheat command :dozey:

And I doubt anyone will tell you where to get an aimbot because it ruins the game for other people.

Play more and learn to get headshots the proper way.

CADMonkey is a mancunian, mancunians are always right. :D

=IWM= Evil Pie

Ninja_Gaiden said:

You asked if sv_cheats had to be set to 1 for aimbots to work, then you try to tell us you're not a noob. Which is it?

You're obviously the epitome of all noobiness.

lol, i know. How can you NOT be a noob and not know about aimbot. Do you know what wallhack is? Probably not.

LMAO it was probably me. I was in a server under the name JASP3R *deagle factory* and I was on a roll getting HS's with my deagle.

I find it easier and more accurate to get headshots with a deagle in source :)

And NO I didn't HS you everytime. I miss sometimes :rolling:

DreadLord1337 said:
Yea there's about a 1 in 50,000 chance that it was.. I doubt it.

Actually when I first got source about a month ago I joined a random server and my real life friend wa in there :)

So actually the chances are pretty slim

cheater is a nooooooooooooob and i am not a cheater so i dont have to know every cheat in CSS which means am not a nooooob

Ninja_Gaiden said:
cheater is a nooooooooooooob and i am not a cheater so i dont have to know every cheat in CSS which means am not a nooooob
The more you talk the more stupid you look.

Please.. don't talk.

omg milkman dont u no its STUPIDER not more stupid that just made U look stupider lol<------that was a dumb joke so anyways ive only seen one genuine aimbotter in CSS and i frgt his name but if u see another guy that does that again, ninja, then after u die speculate him in firstperson and if his cross hairs seem to be doing unnaturall things like moving from wall to head in .0000001 secs then keep watching and if it always happens that way tell the admin caz the half life 2 forum posters are not magic and cannot ban him on our own LOL btw i agree with milkman

Oh My Rod. I Know j00 H4X PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Leave, leave now leave b4 the admin bans j00. OMFG WTF H4X IMO. prOper BiG Fat noOb (Quote: =IWM= Evil Pie)

Goo3y said:
Oh My Rod. I Know j00 H4X PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Leave, leave now leave b4 the admin bans j00. OMFG WTF H4X IMO. prOper BiG Fat noOb (Quote: =IWM= Evil Pie)
???????

Ninja, you obviously need to get into servers and just PLAY.

Stop worrying about hackers, cheaters, and whatnot. If you really think someone is cheating, go to a different server. Believe it or not, but the person getting killed repeatedly every round is generally not going to even raise an eyebrow when he calls the person killing him a cheater.

If I think someone is cheating, I drop into spectator mode, off of my team. Then I spec the person for a few rounds, recording a demo. If I still think it's worth persuing, then I'll send it to the admin (I play on a set of servers run by 1 clan). So far, I've only sent 2 demos, both speedhackers. Other than them, I've dismissed the players as just good, or inconclusive.

Point being, you need more time in the game. If you play like a noob, you get killed like a noob. Then you come here and POST like a noob. So what's to make us think you aren't one? And why does it matter?

To answer your question-
Yes, there are cheats that well...they cheat. Cheaters will be banned (hopefully) when Steam is updated with VAC2 running.
Then in 2 weeks, the cheaters will be back with new cheats, and the cycle continues.

Illswyn said:
To answer your question-
Yes, there are cheats that well...they cheat. Cheaters will be banned (hopefully) when Steam is updated with VAC2 running.
Then in 2 weeks, the cheaters will be back with new cheats, and the cycle continues.

Thanks for answering the question.

Back