help wanted for "Project uber noober"

N

natey14

The best part bout this is anyone who joins gets a google g-mail account. 1 gig of e-mail storage. That is our communication for e-mail, we will also use IRC, MSN and AIM.

We are also looking for a web master, needs to know good HTML and if he could set us up some forums also.

The name isnt really final, we just kind of made it up. I will start off with a short description of myself. Im Nathan Dellinger and I recently got together with a friend and we basically decided that we should make an HL2 mod. We need a lot of help, modelling, skinning, sounds, tons of stuff. So pleas go to our website at
http://www.ub3rhl2.co.nr
if you are interested go to our website and apply.

Short description of the mod I can give you is. It will be crazy, shooting the leg off a table then picking it up and beating someone with it. Baby powder for smoke grenades, exploding soda cans, needle guns, crossbows, mini-nukes. It will be just crazyness. So head to our website and apply!

Hmm, when I was looking that list of what you need, I wondered that what are you going to do yourselves? Just the mod's idea?

PM me for free Gmail invites.

well we are going to be directors and public relations people, and i will throw in my hand at modelling, im getting better :p hehe

really we arent going to rush through it, we are going to take our time and make sure it is bug free and yes it will be very fun oldfaq

Back