helppppp

Victorious

Reaction score
ok i just got the machine gun and now i dont know where to go? i shot the tank and got the gernade then threw it at the wall and thwen there was anothewr wall but no more gernades..what do i do?

Victorious said:
now im stuck at the area with all the flamable tanks and the water?
Theres another room with a ladder and lots of pipes, and there is something that you need to turn to raise the water. Hint....The thing you need to turn also made this game
answer>
VALVe.

oK THIS JUST IN...im at the spot with the boat and the guy drops down the supplys ..now i think i go off that ramp wityh the boat? but what do i use to wiegh the ramp down so i can get on it?

is it this place with a sort of V shaped ramp or a regular ramp thats flat

Come on these puzzles really aren't difficult.

Did you look around? Did you look above? Did you not see a walkway???

If its the other puzzle did you not notice the unusual amount of blue barrels around?

there are 3 blue barrles not heavy enuff to wiegh that ramp down...and there is no walk way ....its all fenced out and there is acid water next so u have to take the boat with u

lol
yeah so you have to pick up the blue barrels
swim underwater, theres a cage under the ramp
put the blue barrels under there
all of em

Exactly, stop thinking of weighing it down. Think about lifting it up.

Sorry for spoiling the next ramp puzzle for you. You confused me by talking about weighing it down.

ya i didnt know there was a cage under there eheh go read the other thread i started thats where im at..

Back