hilarious blonde joke!!

Wow, that was a funny "blonde joke". I bet you have to be blonde to figure out the joke itself.

Heheh, I continued it just for the sake of amusement. Took me three. :p

Yeah, I wanted to see how far it would go, but got bored around 8. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

"Currently Pissed" from the first forum you linked to is HILARIOUS!!
Currently Pissed said:
I hope you get banned.

Reporeted thread.
Didn't finish the quote so I don't really ruin it. But. God damn, man. Hahaha.

It's not that funny though...after 3 or 4 you realize, okay that's the joke, ha :sleep:

So I followed it all the way to the 18th site, and now I know that celery + gravity = art! :D

Idonotbelonghere said:
It's not that funny though...after 3 or 4 you realize, okay that's the joke, ha :sleep:

So I followed it all the way to the 18th site, and now I know that celery + gravity = art! :D

There is no gravity! Zomg...

I have been spending the last 30 mins reading up on how there is no gravity...it is crazy.

Thats so evil. I've got a friend though who'd probably keep clicking on the links for hours. :|

I knew as soon as I saw the thread and then the link.
0 clicks :p

I did 2 clicks, but I saw the 2nd post and I was like, let me just check :p

Anyone found the joke yet? I've been to 20 forums

After clicking the links in the chain for a while, I found it loops back on itself. :D

oh man come on! you're all like

'took me two clicks'
'dude, it like took me only one'
'yeah well, i new before dude, took me none'

it took me minus one click jackasses! suck it!

I knew the joke before I even was born. Beat that!

This blonde see's a link to a joke on a forum, she keeps clicking the ensuing links for hours even though there is no joke and the links eventually loop.

SimonomiS said:
This blonde see's a link to a joke on a forum, she keeps clicking the ensuing links for hours even though there is no joke and the links eventually loop.
so you found the joke? I can't even find the page with it on ffs.

dekstar said:
SimonomiS said:
so you found the joke? I can't even find the page with it on ffs.

Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116

Back