Hilarious - My friend installing a vid card

xLostx

Tank
Reaction score
So a friend of mine comes online on MSN and tells me he bought a GeForce 6600 so I'm like coo that's a good card. Then he starts asking me how to install it so I give him the run down on what he should do. So I see him go online and offline for a bit then finally starts a voice convo and sends me some pics of how he's trying to install it and tells me it wont fit...im like it's AGP? he's like yep so I'm like how does it not fit? then I looked at his pic. I laughed so hard at this :LOL:

ahahaha noob

Haha!

A few years ago I was a witness of my cousins friend trying to use one of those small CD's (I don't know their name, their not often used). He asked where should he put it and my cousin said "normally, in the drive", then we turned around and started talking. A moment later the guy says the PC can't read it and that he can't now get the CD out of the drive. We turn around and see him trying to get the CD out of the floppy drive XD

Juddsøn says:
its a good card actually
Juddsøn says:
good clock rate
Jett says:
yea and its green too
Juddsøn says:
lol

wow, thats almost as bad as the guy cutting the 7800gtx, well not exactly but oh well

teh 7800GTX is worse cos the card ended up in operable

that is kidna funnny as well tho :p

Lol, thats class. Got a good laugh from that.

I never heard of that other one though... got a link?

Ahahaha, awesome.

Along with the "cutting" of the GTX, there was this guy on HardForums (a hardcore techy site) that was trying to install his CPU but got confused with the thermal paste. He put the paste IN the sockets... you know, the little holes that the CPU pins fit into. Ahaha, I made a thread about it, hold on, I'll find the pic.

:eek:, I haven't realized how many threads I've started... but anyways, here's the forums page... rofl.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=929770&highlight=thermal+paste+pins

LOL i love people who dont know how to install hardware its kinda of sad for them buts its hilarious

You should tell him his card isn't an AGP, and that your card is. So apprehend his card and give him a crappy old one that's "better".

yeah, I wanna see someone cut up their 7800gtx

the pic on there is photoshopped but the one where he posted a link to imageshack is real, its just not viewable cuz bandwidth is exceeded

xLostx said:
the pic on there is photoshopped but the one where he posted a link to imageshack is real, its just not viewable cuz bandwidth is exceeded

regardless the person is a moron, im scared just to hold my 7800gt :D

LOL, I could see how he wouldn't know where it goes, he is after all new at this I guess right? :)

It was photoshopped? Damn it lol.

That's really sad, if I were that guy I'd kill his friend.
bryanf445 said:
regardless the person is a moron, im scared just to hold my 7800gt :D
I would be too! I was afraid to hold my Ti4200 before it died; and it was 3 years old!

omg that cant be true ..please tell me it's not true :LOL:

That kind of stuff makes me feel less stupid than I felt while I was installing a video card. I had never opened a computer before... it took me a while to get the card in because of shaky hands... I was scared I might've broken something by opening the case....

but THIS stuff.... literally had me rolling on the floor laughing.

i had a friend that was new to building comps and he tried to the same thing, but with a harddrive...he was like "how do i put this thing in here?"
*me busting on the floor lmfao*

ahhh, good times

After building 3 comps, I still shake when placing mem sticks and cpu coolers...

Now, cutting a 7800gtx... that should be laws for that! Seriously!

Installing the CPU itself is the part that I hate. All of those little pins! I just tell myself to line up the triangles. (AMD user fo sho)

Memory is only dangerous if it is close enough to the AGP/PCI slot to break off some capacitors.

ROFLMAO this has to be the funniest thing i've seen in a while, along with that cutting of the 7800 ROFLMAO !!!!!!

Drackard said:
ROFLMAO this has to be the funniest thing i've seen in a while, along with that cutting of the 7800 ROFLMAO !!!!!!

LOL! True that luigi avatar loving brothah, AHHHH!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!

So, he took his old card out and still thought that was how cards went in?
Smells like bs.:rolleyes:

Reaktor4 said:
So, he took his old card out and still thought that was how cards went in?
Smells like bs.:rolleyes:
integrated video...noob

Back