1250 tris so far, 60% done

Attachments

• UMP.jpg
    UMP.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 412
  • UMP2.jpg
    UMP2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 360
You're my friend waedoe :D you built a very beautiful gun and DID NOT add this unbelievably ugly foregrip everyone else adds there; make it .40S&W though.... ;)

Nice model. Good to see that this forum is beginning to fill up with more models.

hmmm, looks like a UMP-9 except the clip isn't curved. Nice model though!

Looking nice so far, cant wait to see it compleat!

PL is dead sorry to say im just workin on this mod less time consuming

waedoe said:

what mod are you working for now?

-merc

expect an update today i didnt have much time to work on it yesterday sorry guys :(

well w/e ill give a small update not much change though im adding the stock later today when i get back from school but heres the rest so far 1700 polies. the picanny rail really made it jump :X

waedoe said:
Less time consuming? Just wait till you hear what I have for you next week! LOL.
Looking very nice so far - can't wait for the final model. :bounce:

NB/ Change your sig! :naughty:

Looks great with the rail. Would look even better with something like an EOtech HWS on it, or maybe an Aimpoint ML2. Cant wait to see it with a stock.

95 % done 5% that is left is optimizing how do you guys like it? 2300 tris right now! (alot of optimizing to do)

My friend – if it where biologically possible I would have your babies – looks first class, can’t wait to see more of your excellent work. :bounce:

added a scope 2800 polies fully optimzed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 223
Nice to see you went with an Aimpoint style red dot sight. I love Aimpoints, you can use them with the front lens cover down, eliminating the possibility of someone finding you by catching the glare off the lens.

Looks good, but the scope mount is looking into the wrong direction :D reverse it.

Back