hl1 and hl2 dont fit

J

Jurugi

hl1 and hl2 dont fit at least 1/4%. in hl1 u see Barney die at least 8 times or more and he somehow escaped to city17. and the two scientists died more than him. the bald white hair and the brown hair both died and they mysteriously came back and Gordan.. How could there BE aliens threatening the world if Gordan Freeman defeated the alien spawner. (or creator, big momma). i kno that the blackmesa was infested still a bit but that doesnt explain the disapearence of those aliens except the zombies and headcrabs from hl1. and why did the military attackj gorden and scientists if their the ones trying to clear the blackmesa? they just :sniper: the hell out of u.

OPINION: OPINION(NOT IMPORTANT AT AlL ITS ALL SHIT):and the absence of places in the blackmesa omg. there r water rooms gear rooms that r creppy either way with noone there and anything can come that certain way. and how the hell big is that place! its like gigantic world wide thing with abandoned rooms etc.

1. They are all Barneys, and one personally knows you and escapes in Blue Shift.
2.There were only 4 scientist models back then with the technological limitations
3.The military attacked Black Mesa to silence everyone there so that no one knew about it.

There, I've tried my best to understand and answer most of your questions, which seem to not make sense whatsoever.

OMFG half lerf donedent maked nomuch sense wit teh haltf lifew 32 !!!!!!

ALL your claims are easily explained, or just purely not true. Allow me:

hl1 and hl2 dont fit at least 1/4%. in hl1 u see Barney die at least 8 times or more and he somehow escaped to city17.

In HL1, there were tons of different security guards with the same model, because back then one model was impressive. The gaurd you see banging on the door in the start of HL1 is Barney, and he himself never dies; just a lot of people who look like him. By the way, what the hell is 1/4%? do you mean 4%? 1/4? 25%?

and the two scientists died more than him. the bald white hair and the brown hair both died and they mysteriously came back

See above.

and Gordan.. How could there BE aliens threatening the world if Gordan Freeman defeated the alien spawner. (or creator, big momma).

If you'd paid any attention during HL1, you'd have realized that the Nihilanth(sp) did not create the aliens, merely opened the portals to earth after the resonance cascade alerted it to earth's presence. The big headcrab, if that's what you mean, was one of at least a few others; what sort of animal would only be able to reproduce through a single creature? Ants may have a single queen, but there are billions (probably more) of ant colonies around, each with it's own queen. Anyway, headcrabs most definitley weren't the only invading alien.

i kno that the blackmesa was infested still a bit but that doesnt explain the disapearence of those aliens except the zombies and headcrabs from hl1.

What? I thought you were complaining about how there weren't enough, not how they dissapeared. Please, if you're going to spout unfounded rubbish, at least make sense when you do it.

and why did the military attackj gorden and scientists if their the ones trying to clear the blackmesa? they just :sniper: the hell out of u.

If you had any intelligence whatsoever, you'd have realized that the military was trying to kill everyone/thing so that no word would get out. And 'attack' has no j in it.

OPINION: OPINION(NOT IMPORTANT AT AlL ITS ALL SHIT):

Put colons where they belong, not where they look nice and designer-ey by all the misspelled/formatted/punctuated capitals. Also, learn to use capslock/shift properly if you're going to shout. Your middle l in the first all is lowercase.

and the absence of places in the blackmesa omg. there r water rooms gear rooms that r creppy either way with noone there and anything can come that certain way.

Most of that makes no sense; I'll refute what I can understand. HL2 takes place somewhere in Europe/Asia; notice the occasinal russain signs? Also, the name of Black Mesa East is a bit indicative; it seems, to me, to say that it's an eastern laboratory that was controlled by the same part of the US government as Black Mesa (which was in the US, obviously) was. Also, what does creppy mean? Having properties resembling a thin pancake-like thing?

and how the hell big is that place! its like gigantic world wide thing with abandoned rooms etc.

It's relatively large, but not nearly as big as you claim. It's a large military installation, with an even bigger (mostly vertical) underground complex. You could not make your way around as Gordon did on foot if it was 'world wide'.

Now, go pick up a dictionary, thesaurus, and beginners guide to the english language, and board yourself in your basement for a few years.

Jurugi said:
hl1 and hl2 dont fit at least 1/4%. in hl1 u see Barney die at least 8 times or more and he somehow escaped to city17. and the two scientists died more than him. the bald white hair and the brown hair both died and they mysteriously came back and Gordan.. How could there BE aliens threatening the world if Gordan Freeman defeated the alien spawner. (or creator, big momma). i kno that the blackmesa was infested still a bit but that doesnt explain the disapearence of those aliens except the zombies and headcrabs from hl1. and why did the military attackj gorden and scientists if their the ones trying to clear the blackmesa? they just :sniper: the hell out of u.

OPINION: OPINION(NOT IMPORTANT AT AlL ITS ALL SHIT):and the absence of places in the blackmesa omg. there r water rooms gear rooms that r creppy either way with noone there and anything can come that certain way. and how the hell big is that place! its like gigantic world wide thing with abandoned rooms etc.
rofl :D
wtf? :hmph:

Come on! This is a fan site of a video game. You joined the forums to say this? :rolleyes:

That was.. Wow. x_x. I wish I had more to say on it...

I mean. There's a mod out there kinda doing everything he says they cant. XD

Correction; Black Mesa East has zipiola to do with the Black Mesa Research Facility, it's just the codename given to the resistance base.

All Half-Lifes and expansions fits perfect. I hope its your first and last heretic thread.

Well, he gets positive points for not asking or speculating on what the G-man is.
Negative points for the rest though. :p

Don't waste time on the brainless guy,he's hopeless.

1. The barny's and scientists weren't really meant to be the same person per say. they just had to reuse them a lot because they didn't want to make 200 different faces. same thing in hl2: there is more variation but there are still copies.

2. The combine in HL2 are a different set of aliens. and Who is to say that some of the hl1 aliens didn't escape, or that they weren't created elsewhere? But the combine used the incident to be able to go through xen and they supposedly took over those aliens in place of the Nihilatth.

3. But yeah, the military was told to kill everything alive in there to silence them. and I suppose they didn't understand how the aliens were coming through so they weren't bothering to try and stop it like the scientists were. or the powers that be might have control of the military and didn't WANT the military to stop the invasion.

this doesnt have anything to do with the thread(well,a bit)but like wayyyyy back in hl1 in like..WEVE GOT HOSTILES like right when you get the mp5(i think), a soldier and a scientist are happily walking to an elevator...when i come in and the soldier sees and shoots me,i kill him but the scientist just looks at me blankly,i reloded my game again,went back to the same part but again,as soon as they see me the soldier shoots.(oh and then i kept whacking the scientist after i waited and pressed E a couple of times "gordon,stop that!")its weird

wtf

well, u dont have to act like assholes about it. its not my fault for not knowing. if u try to post an asshole thing on this thread then dont bother. i dont have to be a compnerd like u people who r on everyday and kno this stuff. thx to whoever replied and didnt say im
a noob eventhough barely anyone did.. so just **** all u compnerds who say imma noob im not and i dont stay on all day trying to find out the stories so just shutup all u compnerd

Ok, until you made that last post i felt sorry for you becasue everyone was flaming you for asking a question, but after that last post...

Jurugi said:
well, u dont have to act like assholes about it. its not my fault for not knowing. if u try to post an asshole thing on this thread then dont bother. i dont have to be a compnerd like u people who r on everyday and kno this stuff. thx to whoever replied and didnt say im
a noob eventhough barely anyone did.. so just **** all u compnerds who say imma noob im not and i dont stay on all day trying to find out the stories so just shutup all u compnerd

...Wow...

Jurugi said:

He he, he said ass. :hmph:

Jurugi said:
Here I am to LART him again :)
To be honest, this is kinda fun. Gives me something to do. Anyway, on with it.

• 'u' is not a word.
  • It's don't, not dont.
  • Sentances start with capitals.
  • It's it's, not its.
  • Why is it not your fault that you didn't know? You played through the game like every one else, and we all understood it fine, because all of this was quite obvious. If you didn't play through it, then this is just plain spam.
  • 'compnerd' is not a word. You are clearly attempting to indicate through the use of this that we are less intelligent than you; I believe I don't need to explain any further on this topic.
  • On what everyday? The internet? You can spend your life online and not find out a single thing about HL if you do it properly. You seem to be indicating that you don't need to know all this; then why the hell did you start the thread?
  • 'thx' is not a word.
  • Everyone who was feeling sorry for you stopped because of what you just said.
  • Sentances end with only one period.
  • 'imma' isn't a word.
  • You don't have a clue, do you?
  • Most of us don't need to spend days on end to work out such simple facts. The exception is self-evident.
  • Why should we shut up because you are being utterly stupid?
  • By the way, 'shut up' has a space in it.
  • You are not a noob. You are a n00b.

Kleiner and Eli are the two scientists you meet after the incident in Hl1, one of them is lying on the ground and the other explains that you'll need him to open the door. You don't see these two die. (unless you kill them, but then you lose the game)

in the future, try reading some posts before you make a thread buddy. You waste everyones time and effort with this crap.

bboymatty said:
in the future, try reading some posts before you make a thread buddy. You waste everyones time and effort with this crap.

no, actually he helps us by making us flame him and relive stress while bumping up our post counts :upstare: .

but, i do think that he should search first.

im just pissed off that everyone here thinks im a retard just for asking this question. and like i said, dont post if your going to say im
mental or something. god..

also i said only people who where saying that is retarded so thx to whoever posted who didnt even though barely anyone did

personally i don't give a damn--- i like reading the forums but this is stupid---but anyways it all makes sense now man, now some1 start a new thread or sumthin!

If you put more time into typing your thread, I believe you would of recieved a better responce. Like a casual essay. You express your point clearly and you cut the foreplay, but with all the perfection that follows an essay, i.e. grammar, spelling, ect.

hey just wonderin---do u need to have the internet w/steam account if u wanna play half life 2 ???

Dracarys said:
Here I am to LART him again :)
To be honest, this is kinda fun. Gives me something to do. Anyway, on with it.

• 'u' is not a word.
  • It's don't, not dont.
  • Sentances start with capitals.
  • It's it's, not its.
  • Why is it not your fault that you didn't know? You played through the game like every one else, and we all understood it fine, because all of this was quite obvious. If you didn't play through it, then this is just plain spam.
  • 'compnerd' is not a word. You are clearly attempting to indicate through the use of this that we are less intelligent than you; I believe I don't need to explain any further on this topic.
  • On what everyday? The internet? You can spend your life online and not find out a single thing about HL if you do it properly. You seem to be indicating that you don't need to know all this; then why the hell did you start the thread?
  • 'thx' is not a word.
  • Everyone who was feeling sorry for you stopped because of what you just said.
  • Sentances end with only one period.
  • 'imma' isn't a word.
  • You don't have a clue, do you?
  • Most of us don't need to spend days on end to work out such simple facts. The exception is self-evident.
  • Why should we shut up because you are being utterly stupid?
  • By the way, 'shut up' has a space in it.
  • You are not a noob. You are a n00b.

That made me proud *tear*

also quoted for emphasis

MarcoPollo said:
That made me proud *tear*

also quoted for emphasis

Only problem is his spelling of sentence, or 'sentance' as he would say. Usually it isn't a good idea to spell incorrectly when you are pointing out someome else's grammatical flaws. ;)

Still, these are only casual community forums and we aren't writing formal essays or anything, though I agree that people shouldn't post with aweful grammar that hurts your brain when you read it.

On topic, I myself didn't find anything in HL2 that didn't make sense. There weren't explanations for everything, but you aren't supposed to know everything that has happened to the other characters in the game anyway.

Black Ops4 said:
Only problem is his spelling of sentence, or 'sentance' as he would say. Usually it isn't a good idea to spell incorrectly when you are pointing out someome else's grammatical flaws. ;)

Still, these are only casual community forums and we aren't writing formal essays or anything, though I agree that people shouldn't post with aweful grammar that hurts your brain when you read it.

On topic, I myself didn't find anything in HL2 that didn't make sense. There weren't explanations for everything, but you aren't supposed to know everything that has happened to the other characters in the game anyway.
Kind of makes me wish I hadn't watched all those Bink videos, 10+ times over.

And FYI, it's spelled "awful" :p

I wish, I never watched those E3 movies before playing as well.
Scarred my gaming experience.

1. most of u people are just saying im a noob because of the other people
2. i just asked a question so why be retarded about it
3. i dont care how i spell on my computer only compnerds do because its their whole life and they type fast
4. just dont say im a noob (ur only saying it because the first few people on the pages did)
:frown:

Jurugi said:
im just pissed off that everyone here thinks im a retard just for asking this question. and like i said, dont post if your going to say im
mental or something. god..

also i said only people who where saying that is retarded so thx to whoever posted who didnt even though barely anyone did
Can someone trancelate that into english,thanks. :bonce:

Back