HL1DM maps you would like to see ported to HL2DM

mjrhzrd

Reaction score
Post some of your favorite HL1DM maps that you would like to see ported to HL2DM and prettied up a little. Hopefully those will mapping experience can see this and get to work
My Favs:

Gasworks
Rats
Ratsfasttrain
Morgoth
Borgtech
Scary1
SGSD (shotgun square dance)

Post your favorites....

Lmao Crossfire By Far. So Much Fun !
I Really Hope Some One Ports That =]

Crossfire has been ported, though it wasn't really good (port wise).

crossfire. /me wants to press the red button!!! muhahhahah!!!

plus i want more HL2 levels converted, like the coastal level, and possibly a small rebel town... maybe even the citadel!

i think i saw a map called crossfire4 but it was always full

i am going to take the idea of this thread one step further by saying some of the Opposing Force MP maps should be redone for HL2DM.

the maps i think of first are

op4_demise
op4_park
op4_spindle
crossfire
datacore
bounce
gasworks

theres probably a few im missing but these are the few that i remember right now :)

Well, I think the HL1DM maps should be remade, not just ported.

Yesterday I've seen screenshots from a work in progress crossfire map in *************, and I think it looks ugly, because the very simple geometry, so everything looks "blocky", also the textures are not upgraded nor lightmaps. The way to do the things is more like CS:Source where the maps remain the same structure but everything was upgraded to Source engine capabilities.

To those who say crossfire I'm going to say doublecross. Same author, double size, double action :p. And it would look soo sweet with the water.
Of course I also want gasworks and op4_park.
And does anyone more than me miss the tau-cannon and tripmines?

i'd like to see subtransit ported and weapon wise i really miss tripmines and the ever famous crowbar

bounce.. hands down. throwing things while flying up in the air.. perfect...

Back