HL2 and baby the same day

That is one ugly kid, if Arnold were here he would probably go all like "youre one... ugly... mother (u no what I'm talking about)

Wolfy Snackrib said:
That is one ugly kid, if Arnold were here he would probably go all like "youre one... ugly... mother (u no what I'm talking about)

I bet you weren't a looker when you dumped out of your mom's vagina... all red and bloody and screamed like a little girl... come to think of it, didn't we all?
****ing retard...

Frank said:
I bet you weren't a looker when you dumped out of your mom's vagina... all red and bloody and screamed like a little girl... come to think of it, didn't we all?
****ing retard...

Oh my freakin gosh that was funny!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: ROFL!!!!!! Anyways, congrats man! ......dumped out of your mom's vagina, that is classic!!!!

congrats!!! one month early? my son was 3 months early ...is he in an incubator?

here's so advice ...you'll be tempted to say "my son/daughter" is x monhths old "corrected" ...dont bother just say the age he really si people get confused

for those who dont know ..when your son/daughter celebrates her/his first birthday technicaly he'll only be 11 months old ...makes a difference in development

CptStern said:
congrats!!! one month early? my son was 3 months early ...is he in an incubator?

here's so advice ...you'll be tempted to say "my son/daughter" is x monhths old "corrected" ...dont bother just say the age he really si people get confused

for those who dont know ..when your son/daughter celebrates her/his first birthday technicaly he'll only be 11 months old ...makes a difference in development
What?

omg.... As fett ju =) om nån svensk hänger här....
But anyway. I bet he (tha kid of yours) will be the god of HL2.. I mean.. HL2 will kick butt and (at least for me) last in f**king 10 yerars. And then the kid will sit by the cpu and play averyday untill e's a frickin grown up and kick ass... LOL
just kidding m8.. but cool coincidence.. =))

It's called birthday for a Goddamn reason.
Come 16th of November, I'll be at our hospital at 00:00, ready to put a HL2 sticker on first arriving kid.

Sharrd said:
It's called birthday for a Goddamn reason.
Come 16th of November, I'll be at our hospital at 00:00, ready to put a HL2 sticker on first arriving kid.
Rofl I can just picture that.

Some lady gives birth to a kid..

Dad: Oh honey I am so proud! He is so cute!
Mom: I know! Welcome to the world, (insert name here)
*Sharrd comes bursting in the door, his hand covered in HL2 stickers.*
Sharrd: TIME FOR YOUR STICKER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Doctor: WTF is he doing in here!!??
Sharrd: HAHAH!!!
*Stick*
Mom: MY BABY!!!
Dad: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!?
*Sharrd runs off to the next baby*

:LOL:

vegeta897 said:
Rofl I can just picture that.

Some lady gives birth to a kid..

Dad: Oh honey I am so proud! He is so cute!
Mom: I know! Welcome to the world, (insert name here)
*Sharrd comes bursting in the door, his hand covered in HL2 stickers.*
Sharrd: TIME FOR YOUR STICKER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Doctor: WTF is he doing in here!!??
Sharrd: HAHAH!!!
*Stick*
Mom: MY BABY!!!
Dad: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!?
*Sharrd runs off to the next baby*

:LOL:
Rofl!! :LOL: :LOL:

awe. Can we petition Valve to make a special infants HL2 shirt for him, maybe one of the ones that's coming with the CE...that would rock.

*edit* a onesy would be ideal.

Sorry if it is so late, but Congratulations! You must be proud to have your family and gaming joined together!

blag said:
What are the chances of HL2 going gold and my baby being born the same day? I guess pretty good since it happened. I guess he got so excited that he decided to come out a month early. I'm so excited that I had to tell the community. My wife gets mad every time I tell her that I'm going to set up the high chair so he can watch me play HL2. He will play when he gets older.

Lol....when your kid gets old enough to play it he's gonna say, "Dad... HL2 sucks ass! Its nothin' compaired to HL 5!"

Fender357 said:
Lol....when your kid gets old enough to play it he's gonna say, "Dad... HL2 sucks ass! Its nothin' compaired to HL 5!"
Sadly, there will be no HL5. HL is a trilogy.

Hm... could be like the alien trilogy...with an extra alien 4 and then alien v. predator.....

heh imagine a game called "doom v half-life"

f|uke said:
Sadly, there will be no HL5. HL is a trilogy.

If HL2 is a trilogy, at the rate things are going, he will be old enough for HL3.

BABY!!!!!!!! CUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hehe. I'm a sucker for babies.

lol I think your taking this to seriously, treating it like it's the second coming of Christ or something. (Yeah, yeah it's going to be an awesome game but heh)

It's a pitty you are going to have to miss the birth because the game has come out. I'm sure your wife will understand though; you've been waiting for this game for well over two years now and the kid for only nine months.

Congratulations on the birth of your child. I wish him the best of luck and a successful future. One thing I must emphasize. Always be there for your son, do the things you wish your dad did for you and remember that he will grow up and be independent one day so don't do everything for him. Other than that good luck.

Cheers

CptStern said:

Um, What?

To blag: Congradulations on your baby!

Back