HL2 Gold Tuesday? DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO FLAME

guinny said:
I'm actually very serious. While many people may think it's pure speculation, let me explain. I was in a CS:S game, office, and a player named [VALVe] Cliffe joined the game. of course, you know, we assume he's a fake. he states, Hey guys, hope your enjoying CS:Source, but you'll be enjoying alot more come Tuesday. ;) And then he left. Supposedly the moderator traced his ip and he's the real deal. What do you guys think?

You're a sucker.

It was probably a joke, and if it WERE true, he would be referring to a patch. Perhaps new models etc.

Nothing that hints it's a gold date he's talking about.

I sort of doubt they would make that type of announcement in a CS:S server.

A guy named [VALVe]Gabe joined a CS:S game the other night. Naturally I assumed he was a fake, but I wasn't positive until he said "w000t". lol

guinny said:
I'm actually very serious. While many people may think it's pure speculation, let me explain. I was in a CS:S game, office, and a player named [VALVe] Cliffe joined the game. of course, you know, we assume he's a fake. he states, Hey guys, hope your enjoying CS:Source, but you'll be enjoying alot more come Tuesday. ;) And then he left. Supposedly the moderator traced his ip and he's the real deal. What do you guys think?
Cliffe never uses his real name in game.

I saw someone with exactly the same screenname in CS before and I e-mailed Cliffe to see if it was him. This was at the start of September:

He replied with: "I don't use "cliffe" in-game."

Chris_D said:
Cliffe never uses his real name in game.

I saw someone with exactly the same screenname in CS before and I e-mailed Cliffe to see if it was him. This was at the start of September:

He replied with: "I don't use "cliffe" in-game."

Case closed then. :)

I think this actually means the world will end tuesday. Cliffe got a hint from the big guy, and has decided to act like an asshole about it and get out hopes up.

once i pretended i was gabe newell and i said to myself that hl2 was coming out tomorrow. OMFGz0rz!!!!12221@@@ hl2 is coming tomorrow i can't wait!

Well I'll flame just because you said not to.

You're full of sh*t.

Although I would not put it beond valve to leak info like this for fun, I really doubt its legit. Because there are literally thousands of assholes who want nothing more than to **** with halflife fans day in and day out.

aww thats a cute story
what a guy cliffe is
maybe more maps?
or TEH HL2!!!

As I've said, this is fake.

guinny said:

Sounds like you were scammed. I usually go by the name "Hot_Molten_Magma"

Now that Cliffe already posted on this thread that email I sent him is useless now.

cliffe said:
haha

cliffe will there be a cs_assault for CS:S ?

no wait, maybe its some hacker impersonating cliffe on the forum now but it was really him on that cs server! omg! :LOL:

commando said:
doesn't mean GOLD. it could mean a patch for CS:S
It means nothing. Cliffe just posted on this very thread a few mins ago that it was a scam.

I actually believe you. The same guy joined my game once long ago and answered many questions and told me ehow to solve some problems :)

edit: nevermind.

commando, did you even read the thread? Its over, case closed... GO HOME! >:/

Ya....

edit: you too Evil :eek:

Its a moot point now....Cliffe just posted that it wasnt him...or didnt you guys see that.

I think we should stop telling people that cliffe already cleared this up. You know, just to see how much more this thread can be fill up with useless replies.

guinny said:

EDIT: :(

Hate to say I told you so :p

cliffe said:

Whoops. Now we're going to have a bunch of Hot_Molten_Magma's running on the servers shouting: "You'll enjoy it better Sunday"; "You'll enjoy it less Monday" etc. :)

Ari de Verci said:
Whoops. Now we're going to have a bunch of Hot_Molten_Magma's running on the servers shouting: "You'll enjoy it better Sunday"; "You'll enjoy it less Monday" etc. :)
You have a point :rolleyes:

Back