Hl2.net Game Going On Now, Join

Agreed Axyon, my letency was also had 130, didnt get any lag. Allthough sometimes, every 20 mins or so, I would get a freeze for afew seconds saying "There are problems with your connection". Didnt get in the way of playing though.

I had an average ping of 15 on the Florida server we played on recently. That was great, however, in a server where I had a ping of 85 I shot rockets straight through the middle of vehicles that were on the way to running me over on five separate occasions. They didn't go under or over. Each time, I shot with at least a couple of seconds left to live... and, each time, the rocket flew right at the vehicle and proceeded to disappear without exploding... followed by me screaming "SON OF A BITCH" right before I become one with the ground.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Damn you people with time!
Heh, I have an exam on Monday, so I shouldn't really... but what the hell.

I'm now going to join one of these...

207.228.37.94:usual

70.85.135.58:usual

Check on Xfire, my username is 5h0dan

Axyon said:
Heh, I have an exam on Monday, so I shouldn't really... but what the hell.

I have three tomorrow..... :(

I'm feckin skrewed beyond reasonable doubt!

Axyon said:
I forgot to mention how brilliant the netcode is, as well. I assume that server we played on yesterday was American (my latency was around 130), but it wasn't laggy at all with ~32 players.
yeah thats definately a plus, if it was cs and i had a 100+ ping it'd be unplayable.

That's because CS was designed to give people repetitive stress syndrome.

There sure are a lot of people fighting on there....
Its still a good server if you ignore the fighting.

Back