hl2.,net in the stone age

Reginald

Reaction score
Apart from munro being lead caveman and pi beigng a saber tooth tiger, what would trhe forum be like in the stone age?

I'd be the guy that beats the women and drags them to my cave.

On second thought, I'd do that to anything walking.

I would like to be a giant sloth (AKA ground sloth) plox. Or the guy that invents the stick with a pointy rock tied to the end or the bow made out of catepillars.

I'd get sick and tired of you lot and go and live with the mammoths.

I'd probably throw a small rock at a random cave in boredom, waking the beast and getting killed before I could explain myself.

Drunk Reginald. Anyway I would be the guy who just is constantly raping. No law or order, yes man!

I'd be the caveman that runs around everyone else's groups, not fitting in anywhere. Everyone would put up with me though for some strange reason.

I'd be the one saying that I'll help but be too lazy and just hunt dinosaurs all day because that's awesome.

I would be that weird-ass insect that always makes an appearance in stone-age movie scenes.

flame wars start when you light yourself on fire and run around, making everyone you touch light on fire, until the big leader (admin) smacks you on the head with a club and douses the fire.

I would be Atook.

(10 million internets to anyone who knows that)

I believe you are 10 million internets richer, don't spend it all in one place.

TERRIBLE!?

I'M F*CKING TAKING MY GOD DAMN INTERNETS BACK YOU PIECE OF ASS CANDY.

I just want some cold water, thanks.

I'll be at the back of the cave, inventing cave painting, if anyone needs me.

Question you don't even know, does your avatar restart when the dinosaur is pointing left or right?

I'd be the caveman that runs around everyone else's groups, not fitting in anywhere. Everyone would put up with me though for some strange reason.

eh? oh well, i'll have to be your retard brother.

the-chuckle-brothers_001761_2_MainPicture.jpg

Oh dear, oh dear.

I would be the very first wheel.

I wouldn't be doing so great, I get IBS so I would fail at eating enough to stay alive and would be a victim to natural selection.

Also, anyone else here who wears glasses, you'd be gone too!

Back