HL2.net owns in BF2

Clan, eh? Tell me more of this intriguing "clan!"

I was the squad leader for our little group. Near the end we had some really effective base raids. Dalamari was our Spec Ops man to C4 the commander assets. The rest of us covered him and laid waste to the MEC base.

Dalamari blowing up the radar dish

Redundant and I were in a chopper trying to get rid of a sniper on top of the hotel but he proved to be quite pesky. So he dropped me on top and I shot him :) This is him coming back around to pick me up. Unfortunately when he did an enemy chopper ran right into him killing both of us :p

guys, how do you change the camera to third person or the camera on any vehical ?

Yeah....I remember saying "Oh God" as I saw that other chopper sweep in. I had to sidestep the falling debris.

I sucked in pretty well everything round.

Mr. Redundant said:
I will post the Teamspeak IP in my Status in Xfire, so join that and I will let ya know the IP of wherever we are

good idea, cya later

WOW those screens look good :D

I'm gonna have to get this!

Mr. Redundant said:
booyah, if you haven't played BF2 in a squad, you haven't played BF2.

Exactly. Squad-combat rules. Can't wait for the full version now.

That was so much fun. BF2 is the best game I've ever played.

Ritz said:
I sucked in pretty well everything round.
Yeah, well you're a woman driver :) got me killed twice when you were driving

Hm, I wanna play :)

I'll sign up for Xfire in a moment (if I haven't already) and add some of you to my list. I got the demo this afternoon, and I've been having an absoloute blast on single-player, so I guess it's time to go multi-player.

Ah FFS!

I have forgotten my Xfire Password and it doesnt seem to want to email it to me!

DAMNIT!

I so wana play with you guys, I've been enjoying myself way too much!

At one point I was just sitting on a building with a guy as snipers and we were basicalling pinning down the entire enemy movement on the east side :D

Blowing up the runway as planes take off is also a blast! (pun intended) :p

I'd like to get in on this little squad too. I'm getting the game off BT as I speak. Let me get used to it a little in single player, then I'll come in and help the team own in multiplayer. :thumbs:

What server are you guys playing on? I can't find anybody... :(

EDIT: Ok, I can join the server from the ip address but it's full...damn...

I'm signed up on Xfire as kangy. No, that's not grammatically incorrect, it's just obviously clear that Xfire wants to make everyone look silly by forcing them to. Seriously, what kind of idiot invents a system used by 1000s that doesn't even adhere to the standards of English everybody else does?

Bah, anyway, I've added a few of the more local people to me in hope of some BF2 fun :)

My xfire name is "Narcoleptic". I'm up for jumping on the bandwagon here, so add me to your list. :bounce: I must warn you though, I still have no idea what I'm doing. In singleplayer, I run around and kill stuff, and my team always ends up winning. Somehow I doubt that will carry over to the online game...

jolt.co.uk has loadsa servers with good pings. Should use them.

I wanna play with you ;(

Xfire is Suicide42, if anyone loves me :stare:

Bah, I'm apart of this clan... do we have some kind of communicaton program to keep in touch? No one notified me... :(

and teamspeak, though the ingame voice is better

Does anyone know to change names without creaeting a new account so I can add [HL2.net] tag?

lol. That shot of me is awesome. Nice pics.

We blew up a bridge near the enemy base.

First time - Dalamari used 3 C4 but that wasn't enough

Second time did the trick

best quote from that game

*Dalamari and myself are in a jeep, Dalamari runs over Lemonking* *splat*
Me: Dude you totally just squashed Lemonking.
Dalamari: it's ok Im sure he will understand.

lol

also, BF2 is the first game I have ever played, that I enjoy so much, and I don't even look at my score.
all that matters is if your team wins.... it's not about score at all.. and I mean that... it's that engaging

Zeus said:
Can I play with u guys
Get on xfire, and everyone will have to add you. But if you mean right now, everyone got off :( I am about to get back in though.

My favorite of the shots I took. :D

Attachments

• Flyby.jpg
    Flyby.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 248
Back