HL2 on G-Phoria

Oh god! Its DOUG!!!! Comeing up soon... CSs and Hl2

OMG! They just mentioned they are going to talk about HL2 and CS:S after the commercial....YAY!

EDIT: damn u 2 beat me to it. :(

Wait! Halflife2 in the after show with a interview with Doug! Freakin sweet

if your bsing me im comeing to your house....ok....i wont, but for halloween i will..for candy...no pennies

Im getting a hard on. :)

EDIT: Stupid ass cingular commercial. :(

I'll create a video clip of this segment ASAP for everyone to watch . . . the problem is where to upload it. Hmm. Maybe BitTorrent is the answer?

EDIT: LOL, you guys are quick! Yeah, I'm on it dudes.

Ofcouse it is. My dad is watching Tomb Raider on the only TV with TechG4. oh well. Please torrent the segment if you please.

OMG! These f*ckers are going to make us wait until the end of the show. ARGGG!!!

Don't forget to add any spoiler warnings if they show new footage.

Dammit, should've skipped G-Phoria and just watched Insider. Didn't have to waste my time with that garbage. Insider is actually half-decent.

Wtf!!!! That Was Nothing!!! The Game Was Delayed Until Fall!!! Argggg

It seems to be a recap of the information and video given at this year's E3.

Im not gona talk.... Mods you need to close this thread now.... if anyone is a quciker typer about the crap that we just saw about the HUGE thing we were to expect about hl2 on this crappy show... its about to hit the fan....

The only thing i got NEW from them was that IT is still not done... And that its hopefully going to be given to vivendi this month and HOPEFULLY ON THE SHELF THIS FALL...... HOPEFULLY...... DOUG FRIKIN USE WORDS LIKE WE WILL HAVE IT ON THE SHELF THIS FALL!

BORING watched all that for absolutly nothing !!!!!!!! AAARRRGGHHH

IT SUCKED ASS

I smell backlash... CMON EVERYBODY!!! Start a mob!!!

Shuzer: Uhhh can I carry a torch?

Yeah .. w/e... ARGGG!!!

.... Cant.... Hold.... Back.... Anger..... Ok guys ill see you in 2 hrs... to relive my stress im reformating my pc again to hopefully make it run fast.... Ill see yer rants when i get back...

.... God im depressed now....

Well we saw a TINY clip of the strider walking from that one screeny.. That was new..

They still might show more...

Watching that show was the biggest waste of time ever. Got ZERO new information or video.

THIS SHOW WAS TERRIBLE... 14 year olds, lame rock bands, pathetic RAPists, WTF? HAL SPARKS? jesus christ this award show was bad. the hl2 footage also blew.

good thing i only watched gephoria during "MISS TEEN USA" commercial breaks. Godamn those teens were hot as hell.

Christ, all they showed was Doug saying the same BS he's been saying for weeks, and scenes from the E3 video. I thought this show was supposed to bring you NEWS, something new! Complete waste of time.

Omg Die Valve, Die!!!!

EDIT: I didn't mean it... I was just letting my anger out.

God, I knew there was a reason I'd stopped posting in Half-Life 2 Discussion.

Did everyone really need to spit their dummies out over this?

What else is there to discuss? Without news or the game finally being shipped, we're just feeding on our own hype or boredom. We either discuss this, or just forget about HL2 altogether for the time being.

We could talk about how in the pice they did on doom3 they didnt show you the way the corpses go away or that the flashlight is a big part of the game. Also most of what they showed where their scripted scenes and not running around killing the zombies in the cubby holes.

/me becomes a victim of mob mentality

Down with G4. Let's go steal HL2 from the Valve offices!!!

Did they not say that their would be a playable version of HL2 and CSs at this thing? wouldnt that infer we would get to see it?

mayro said:
Did they not say that their would be a playable version of HL2 and CSs at this thing? wouldnt that infer we would get to see it?
Exactly. Okay, Valve said they didn't want to release any more media so as not to spoil us, and to concentrate on finishing the game. But what was the point of Valve being at the show then. They could've just sent G-Phoria a tape of canned video footage instead, and not wasted both their and our time.

redrain85 said:
Exactly. Okay, Valve said they didn't want to release any more media so as not to spoil us, and to concentrate on finishing the game. But what was the point of Valve being at the show then. They could've just sent G-Phoria a tape of canned video footage instead, and not wasted both their and our time.
Well apprently there was a demo of HL2 at Gephoria so you can expect that to get leaked in 5,4,3,2,1 now,lol. But What I don't understand is that they can make a demo for stupid G4 but they can't give us the demo they gave them. That would stop all the whining and they could delay till Christmas if they we got a demo but noooo G4 gets the demo, o well it will be up on the internet soon I heard that It contains a special level not in HL2 to just show you the engine.

Wow Valve... GG. You couldnt have said that earlier?

I thought Valve already said there would be no new footage at G4?

Back