hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this whole game thingy is really getting the forum going.

Goddamn....Valve is really playing with us. I wonder what the point of this thing is...maybe they are just doing it for kicks. I just wish they would have pity on us and release the game instead of making us cry in frustration....

Turn on God so you can be invincible. Screw impulse 101.

=alyx and =gordon are great :)

"Pfft! You ARE Gordon! Oh ya, headcrabbed...."

(silly Gordon)

War Games reference? Or am I just mad?

I AM A FISH.

Yeah, thought so.

Even if there's nothing at the end of all this it'll be great. Enjoyment is the main factor in my book!

It'll be funny when this is all over to see how many times people have mentioned move=s

lol they are actually adding things RIGHT NOW! gordon did not work 3 minutes ago! they are playing with us! they are TESTING us wahhhhhh ALIENS

This is sad. I can't get any work done 'cause I keep hitting refresh hoping move=gold is finally working!

Hey. I've been lurking around here for awhile and I just had a thought. Maybe the move=gold will work when its 6 pm Valve time.

Just an idea.

waiting for Breen or Kleiner to work :D
or maybe elivance or soemthing

I shouldn't have mentioned anything to do with RC's etc... everyones checking that instead of finding funny stuff :eek:

Good job on the pirate mind!

My guess is, that all this is the work of CHRIS_D!
He cracked some password and is able to manipulate the hl2.php page.

Damn him!!! :\

anotehr recap
move =

s
truth
gman
gordon
alyx
chris_d
rc
fish (lol)
pirate

video excerpt:

GMAN:"Listen carefully...I'm only gonna say this once"

Just had a thought. Try the atomic symbol for gold. Maybe that's it, seeing as Half-Life has lots of science in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back