HL2 piñata

i hope this isn't fake...
GIVE ME HL2 NOW, OR I'LL BURN THAT GODDAMN PINATA

So I guess we'll be seeing lots of those scanner eye camera thingy ma jigs in the game. Trying real hard to keep calm, but can't help and think this is the week for the big news.

isnt that smahed tho? the back looks broken to me

berrserkForces did they send u this within the last few hours? just wondering if they work on saturdays

You can see at the bottom that there's no back to it. It's a rush job. Fake.

i wonder who gave up their vibrator to use on the top of it

Thats the pinata? I was thinking maybe a HL2 icon or a Headcrab or something.. but then again it makes sence cause in the trailer... Gordon hits one of those things with a crowbar (so Valve is basictly doing the same thing as in the trailer).. anyone get what I'm saying? Probobly not...

That look more like a wall piece than a pinata...

An why break a pinata without any candy in it?! That looks as it'd hold nothing--especially the rear, where it's just cardboard slabs...

But, could still be real.

Intamin said:
That look more like a wall piece than a pinata...

An why break a pinata without any candy in it?! That looks as it'd hold nothing--especially the rear, where it's just cardboard slabs...

But, could still be real.

Maybe it holds a copy of Half Life 2 lol.

Looks fake to me. Why would valve only send a pic to some obscure foreign site.

email

It´s not a fake. :cheers:

Attachments

• email.JPG
    email.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 986
Pretty good man, dont know peps are talking about, i think it looks great :)

Yea, your mail is from wednesday, so did they already breaxx0r it?

Ahh was gonna say it looked fake also..but if it was just something they threw together for the celebration than it would make sense :)

Well, if you knew spanish, you would have seen that I said they sent him the pic 2 days ago, I guess the fact that noone of you may be able to understand the newspost made you suspect... but it's indeed real.

If you need more proof... just ask ;)

Oh, and we don't know if they broke it or what. But I don't think so many "big" sites would take this "risk" if they didn't have reliable sources... :p

Ugh, I would really like to see a release before November, but I know Vivendi is not going to let that happen....

Bah, if these rumours are true, anyways, its good to hear.

I dont believe the pinyata was broken yet..

but at least we know its in place with the crowbar next to it....

I think they will break it on monday..

w00t
a scanner piñata :D very cool
and it looks real..

Yeah, I'm not sure about the pinyata (sorry for spelling) but I say we hear something in the next week. This is good news to hear. Too bad we can't d/l when the gold announcement comes . . . .

beserk if possibl;e could u give a screen of the full mail and more details u received ..plz

THANX

berseker, mandales un email y preguntales si de verdad ya reventaron la piñata......

esta bien hecha por cierto :)

Back