HL2 piñata

rrm said:
berseker, mandales un email y preguntales si de verdad ya reventaron la piñata......

esta bien hecha por cierto :)

Dunno that, I think we won't see the pinata broken until monday to say the least.

Anyway, nice work BerserkForces! But... who the hell is Kellie Cosner and what role have inside Valve?

Kellie Cosner is really cool, no prodding her. Among her duties, she checks out all these forum posts as well. So, Kellie, if you see this, Hi from the Natural Selection team, and thanks for the posters and other HL2 related swag we generally "yoinked" from the playtesting room.

Let me ask the most important question.

Is she attractive?

LOL, not sure i should answer that, she is certainly pretty, but Kaylee is my personal choice ;)

Gabe confirmation.

Attachments

• email2.JPG
    email2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 641
No offence foreigners but why not send stuff like that so the majority of fans can see it? Never seen halfrules.com mentioned before and i think this is quite important that hl2 fans know about this.

$niffy said:
No offence foreigners but why not send stuff like that so the majority of fans can see it? Never seen halfrules.com mentioned before and i think this is quite important that hl2 fans know about this.
LGs0pHT said:
main page?
:angel:

$niffy said:

Hence this thread.

KagePrototype said:
Hence this thread.
Not the smartest of the pack are you? It was his exclusive that HE decided to share with us, don't say you would of checked out halfrules.com otherwise you douche.

If i stumbled on that foreign site, i wouldn't of know what that was and either would you. Any news site who starts using that story is cheap as its his exclusive, so it looks like how i found out now was the ONLY possible way of knowning hl2 is going gold.

Screw you :dork:

This might be yet another sign of a release soon. Didn't they smash a headcrab pinata when HL1 was released?

Sniffy, you have no reason to flame.

Our intention was to share it with everyone, that's why... you know... BerserkForces contacted Chris_D and made this thread.

$niffy said:
Not the smartest of the pack are you? It was his exclusive that HE decided to share with us, don't say you would of checked out halfrules.com otherwise you douche.

If i stumbled on that foreign site, i wouldn't of know what that was and either would you. Any news site who starts using that story is cheap as its his exclusive, so it looks like how i found out now was the ONLY possible way of knowning hl2 is going gold.

First off drop the name-calling, it's uncalled for. Like Tyrsenus said, there's no reason for it. I may have apoligised to you if it seemed like I was flaming, but I don't think I will now. I thought you were asking why the guy who got the picture didn't share it with the other sites, that's all (which, funnily enough, he did). You don't have to go insane and blindly throw insults at me.

$niffy said:

You are one of the most ignorant people I have seen on the internet, and I've seen a lot on the net.

cliffe said:
The scanner pinata is legit. Perfect for bashing.
Tell us more about it. :) We must know if you busted it. :bounce:
:cheers:

$niffy, you're a dick, i don't normally flame people, but honestly, i've never seen such blatent moronism, now back off before more people put you down!

BTW, Cliffe, don't forget to get those pictures of the smashing sent in, to whatever site you wish.

MaDMaXX said:
$niffy, you're a dick, i don't normally flame people, but honestly, i've never seen such blatent moronism, now back off before more people put you down!

BTW, Cliffe, don't forget to get those pictures of the smashing sent in, to whatever site you wish.
*cough* the Halflife2.net site....this one*cough* Please? :thumbs:

So Cliffe......

Just one unnessary question, is it still intact?:p

I don't think he'll answer the question, we'll probably know when the gold announcement is made :)

Mendasp said:
I don't think he'll answer the question, we'll probably know when the gold announcement is made :)

It was worth a try.

Ah Cliffe!! :bounce:

Stop posting and hurry up and get HL2 to go gold. :E

Please Cliffe, put everyone out of their misery.

You don't even have to answer yes or no if it was broken. ;)

"..." would do.

They have probably bin bashing it for ages, made it that rock solid that it doesnt seem to brake lol thats why hl2 aint gone gold yet he he :dozey:

comoxer said:
They have probably bin bashing it for ages, made it that rock solid that it doesnt seem to brake lol thats why hl2 aint gone gold yet he he :dozey:

I think it has. I just think they're all partying over the weekend and enjoying the suspence the community is now under.

The biggest entertainment release of the year across any form, and it's so close we can almost smell it.

I just felt a twinge of excitment, even though I'm still promoting caution. ;)

i love it when cliffe just comes out of no where and posts.

wow...guys...lay of the begging! he's probably not even allowed to tell us anyway until the official news!

i mean - they could of had the pinata there for ages for all we know!

it is great isn't it?

these men of VALVe

do seem to be men

of few words..

but damn,they are

some powerful words

Necro said:
wow...guys...lay of the begging! he's probably not even allowed to tell us anyway until the official news!

i mean - they could of had the pinata there for ages for all we know!

Come on. It's the modern day equivalent of one of a high-ranking production crew popping down to a local cinema debate group, and hinting that Citizen Kane's film reels are on the verge of being delivered to the movie houses.

In other words, a tease. :)

You can't blame people for trying to press for an 'unconfirmed' confirmation through subtle means. ;)

Back