HL2 piñata

yea, one or two guys is fine but when half the fking thread starts to do it, enough is enough!

Cliffe Is just trying to keep us all on the edge of our seats! If I came into work everyday for 4-5 years and saw a Pinata hanging like that It would feel so good to finally bash it. Cliffe if your not gonna tell us if its Bashed yet you can tell us atleast whats in that sucker? Candy? miniture headcrabs?

That scanner is a lil weird. But will they destroy it with a crowbar? Who get's the first whack? What's inside it? Who made it? Does it feel pain?

Heres what I don't get. If its hanging in the LOBBY at valve headquarters, I'm assuming there are windows there right? Well, looking into a window isn't illegal. Why doesn't someone in the Bellvue area just drive over there and take a friendly peek through the window.

That can't be too horrible of a thing to do is it? Unless the place is "secured" like Area-51.

I'd try it if I wasn't in stupid minnesota....

Borealis said:
Heres what I don't get. If its hanging in the LOBBY at valve headquarters, I'm assuming there are windows there right? Well, looking into a window isn't illegal. Why doesn't someone in the Bellvue area just drive over there and take a friendly peek through the window.

That can't be too horrible of a thing to do is it? Unless the place is "secured" like Area-51.

I think the Valve offices are one like the fifth floor or something, so it'd be a bit hard to simply drive up and take a peek through the window. :)

KagePrototype said:
I think the Valve offices are one like the fifth floor or something, so it'd be a bit hard to simply drive up and take a peek through the window. :)

Unless we pull a mission Impossible type stunt and suction cup up the building? That would be a funny thing to see working at
Valve lol...All of a sudden you look at the window and a kid is suctioned to your window.

Some1 go break in, ok sorry i didnt mean that lol

There been no 'Valve Visits' lately?

I want to know if they will use the same crowbar to bash it as they used on the headcrab. And yeah it was a crowbar they used, there is a pic on another site somewhere, I think hl2world.

They use a black crowbar to break em down.

i would like to know whats in it tho

Meh, I figured they had their own building. Didn't even consider the fact "other people" might be in the same building.

The pinata being smashed means the game is GOLD already! Some people are saying it has already been smashed. Hopefully we get a gold annoucement monday!

Borealis said:
Meh, I figured they had their own building. Didn't even consider the fact "other people" might be in the same building.

I believe they own the entire building, don't they?

If we were to be hyperanalitic, Cliffe said that it "is legit" and "perfect for bashing".

Those 2 phrases are not exactly in past tense... which could mean it is still hanging, intact.
"Was legit" and "was perfect for bashing" would've been so nice to read :angel:

is the kebab the thing with the tongue? that means the game is a Jonny Balle BÖG

zer0kewl said:
Maybe they used the golden crowbar this time it suits more :p
Hehe, how about the manipulator!

Too bad they don't exist :p

wonkers said:
That scanner is a lil weird. But will they destroy it with a crowbar? Who get's the first whack? What's inside it? Who made it? Does it feel pain?

that's a bit too far :)

probably gabe gets the first whack, i don't know what's inside if anything but someone suggested miniture headcrabs i say miniture striders!
:bounce:

and it's a pinata...if it feels pain i feel sorry for it!

filled with the their paychecks that have been withheld till gold announcement!
"Lemme at it!"
jk jk jk

If no one has gotten it by now, Mexiquans made piniatas so of course they got it first.
I'm so silly. :S

ESRB has already rated for HL2 (Mature, but when I was only 13, I played HL1 lol) I think HL2 will be release soon arround this November (ETA: 11/1/04 on GameStop)

They smashed piñata:
Earlier today (10/15/04) GameSpot learned from a locally based source that "the piñata has been broken."
HL2 gold status will be announced this monday or tuesday, hopefully.

Borealis said:

Hmm, yeah, erm, one small problem, Valve main HQ is on the 10th floor (nice view out the window there) so you'd see two fifths of eff all looking in. Secondly, it was only put up about 1 month ago, it wasn't there when i was :(

We've got a piniata down, I repeat! A piniata down! Mayday :bounce:

Back