hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dp1

Just read this on www.City-17.net that HL2 is being pushed back to the holidays it's an e-mail response so who knows could be fake but why would they ruin the credibility of their site?

Blows

Just read it too...god damn this sucks...hope it isn't true...but like you mentioned, why would City 17 make this up?

Aww, that sucks.

Oh well, the worst part isnt it being delayed. Since you know that means it can only get better. The worst part is that Fragmaster gets to be right, so he'll go prancing around saying he was right, while still acting like a jackass.

Oh well. We still have Max Payne 2, Halo, and Knights of the Old Republic.

Okay I'm royally pissed at Valve now...why the hell all the friggin silence??! They could've informed us about this a while back for cryin' out loud!

EDIT: Why would Lombardi let a little known website know about this...rather than waiting to make an official statement to the press?

The guy says:

"I'm actually VERY excited to post this. Doug Lombardi, big wig from Valve has replied to my question concerning the release date. I guarantee you this responce is authentic and from Doug Lombardi himself. He CONFIRMS Half-Life 2 is being delayed beyond September 30th (told you so...again) to an unknown date."

Idiot. It might be true, but he's an idiot.

Ya very much sux but I mean we kinda all knew this was probably gonna happen. Only upside is we have more time to save up for upgrades :(

I wish that Vivendi didnt make Valve push it to a holiday release,though. Greedy bastards.

Well, this sucks. Girlfrield broke up with me yesterday, and now this. :(

So is the 9800XT card not bundeling with hl2 now? lol guess that free coupon thing might ring true. Kinda cheesy

Originally posted by EC2

Isn't girlfriend breaking up with you a good thing though, considering now you can have alot a free time to play HL2 once it's finally released :D

Originally posted by EC2

looks like you have nothing left to live for...:rolleyes:..... you know what to do...

Man if thats true, screw HL2 bring on DOOM3, im sorry but not good enough, or made HALO PC... cool.
If HL2 is held to the holidays screw them, im on Holidays!, now im gonna have to wait anouth 2 months lol!!!!

im finished :)

If its delayed, i bet $20 bucks on December the 12th.

More time to save for my new PC, and more time for the prices to drop. Hoorah!

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
looks like you have nothing left to live for...:rolleyes:..... you know what to do...

Yep. Hand me the hand lotion, and a towel.

Originally posted by TAZ
Isn't girlfriend breaking up with you a good thing though, considering now you can have alot a free time to play HL2 once it's finally released :D

Well, now I have neither.

I been telling everyone from July ....duh big suprise there. They been bullshiting us all along. Jeez what a blow out.

Gota love Gabes response to the Spitcodfry....

Spitcodfry "Will HL2 be out Spet 30?"
Gabe "We'll see"

Yeah no ****ing shit we'll see!

i think i speak for all hl2 fans.... F*CK YOU GABE! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Originally posted by TAZ

Pussy > HL2

Great here come all the gloater homo fags, **** this shit. im just gona go knock myself with a bat untill i fall into a comma.

oh and fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk, dont give a shit, and fuk.

Originally posted by bilsmaks
i think i speak for all hl2 fans.... F*CK YOU GABE! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

minus 1.

You're not speaking for me.

Originally posted by Sunbeam
I been telling everyone from July ....duh big suprise there. They been bullshiting us all along. Jeez what a blow out.

Gota love Gabes response to the Spitcodfry....

Spitcodfry "Will HL2 be out Spet 30?"
Gabe "We'll see"

Yeah no ****ing shit we'll see!

rofl! :LOL:
If VALVe dont make the release date they should start preparing for letter bombs and viruses lol!!! (j/k)
it would be a very bad move for VALVe to do this :p

AWWW valve! come on!!! **** VENVIDI!!! I will publish it for you!!!

I got a 16x burner, and CD cover creator@!!!!! jus send me the gold cd and I will burn you like 20 ASAP!!!

Don't speak for me..

just kidding gabe you know your loved

Well, at least the delayed topics can stop. They've been proven accurate.

Yea I think this was a very bad move for Valve. I think they will lose alot of faith from there fans now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back