hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by P4boy
If they expect money then they owe the customer everything. If this was anything other than HL2 it would be boycotted big time and they company would learnt to respect its customers.

Too rich and fat for their own good if you ask me.

They owe you a good game for the money you're giving them.

Their job is not to answer emails, not to tell you their schedual, not to tell you their development problems. Their job is to make a good game.

I knew it wasn't coming out the 30th of the month. It better come out no later than during december.

considering they admitted sept 30 would be "tight" about a month ago, I doubt it was SO tight that it would be any later than christmas.

Originally posted by alco
They owe you a good game for the money you're giving them.

Indeed, and they came through. I paid Valve good money for Half-Life, and it was quite worth it.

Half-Life 2 isn't for sale yet. Thus, no one has given valve any money for it. Until it's for sale, all Valve owes you for the money you paid for Half-Life, is a copy of Half-Life. Any money you paid for HL2 is in the hands of the retailer you gave it to.

Originally posted by Kschreck
Biggest Thread Ever Made!!!

hehe, biggest here. ;)

But the biggest thread ever made is on Guru3d

Named: World's most largest SPAM thread !
With 47 650 reply ;)

It wasn't just "one site" with the delay news, HL2Files had it first - well, verified and posted first - then Shacknews and others got their e-mails from Doug Lombardi and posted them. I've traced the ip back and the origin was VALVe's building, so this is either someone who really knows how to impersonate Doug Lombardi well, used his standard headers, and then also sent it from the VALVe building - OR... I'm not insane and it was Doug Lombardi's e-mail and HL2 is indeed delayed.

Denial is fun and all, but there comes a point where you have to stop praying for a miracle.

Your Mother, having fun pulling old threads? D:SFS :GDAS : :D:D:D:D! Edgs fg fds g
fdGFDS th t
fds bfdsg
rg re this is fun.
Yah! I'm master spammer! FG RGse :/

Im sorry, i hoping to find some knd of info on the benchmark. Steam is going to be updated tonight, aleast thats what warp2search says.

I'm so glad that half life 2 wasn't pushed back even further. That would have ruined my life!

How about you don't bring up threads that are over a year old?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back