HL2 Question

D

devanh

You know the place where you have to drop all the bearals into the pool and stack them up so you can climb through the tunnel.
I did that I got through and there is no place to advance what do I do.

Could you please tell me what to do to advance to the next chapter

They don't levetate, they float :p (They are full of air)

vegeta897 said:
They don't levetate, they float :p (They are full of air)
He's talking about the "bridgething".

What you need to do is swim down in the water and there are loads of big wooden crates held in place by planks of wood. Smash them planks and the crates will rise to the surface. Jump on um and off you go.

Ugh, so much confusion going on!

PLEASE when you ask for help, post a screenshot. We are confused at where you are.

devanh said:
You know the place where you have to drop all the bearals into the pool and stack them up so you can climb through the tunnel.
I did that I got through and there is no place to advance what do I do.

Could you please tell me what to do to advance to the next chapter

I can't answer that because I'm not sure whether you asked a question or made a statement, I'm also in need of being made aware of what a 'bearal' is.

Come back when you know english, moron.

fstick said:
I can't answer that because I'm not sure whether you asked a question or made a statement, I'm also in need of being made aware of what a 'bearal' is.

You have three choices.

1) Shut the **** up.

2) Leave now.

3) Or wait until an administrator bans you for good.

vegeta897 said:
You have three choices.

1) Shut the **** up.

2) Leave now.

3) Or wait until an administrator bans you for good.

Sorry, I'm just saying that he presented a question in the form of a statement.

Don't even try to say sorry. You are deliberatly making him look bad by acting like a dumbass who can't accept other people who aren't as smart as you.

How about spending all this negative energy doing something constructive?

fstick said:

Wow way to come accross as a total moron, i bet you have so many friends.

If I were acting like a dumbass then wouldn't he look GOOD? How am I making him look bad by acting like a so called "dumbass". Your logic is flawed.

Im thinking just ignor the little child, leave him to feel safe behind his plastic tower. Isnt it past your bed time?

How very mature of you to make "you're a baby" jokes, good job.

fstick said:

How can you go on lashing out at other people for their horrible grammar when you clearly have a very little handle on it yourself? That was a either a run-on sentence or a very poor attempt at irony. But seeing as how I don't think you can even contemplate that, I doubt it was intentional.
fstick said:
If I were acting like a dumbass then wouldn't he look GOOD? How am I making him look bad by acting like a so called "dumbass". Your logic is flawed.
Wrong. Looking bad and acting like a dumbass are not the same thing. What if someone came in and shit on your face? They would look like a dumbass, but you would clearly look worse, even if you hadn't done anything.
Besides, he would only look bad as a result of your posts if people took you seriously. I doubt anyone is, though.

If someone shat on my face I'd stuff the shit right back up their hind until it came out of their mouth which would clearly make them look worse.

My grammar is fine compaired to people who don't know how to present a question.

fstick said:
How very mature of you to make "you're a baby" jokes, good job.
I hate to break it to you, but you really don't deserve anything better.

And you COMPLETELY missed Cambell's point. Please go away if you can't even argue.

Spelling is not really grammar. Gramatical errors are more of the 'you wasn't' type of comments.

JCampbell said:
If you think grammar is important, try sending a resume in with an error like that on it.

He was talking about mt typo, idiot.

Oh quit it! All of you. Don't feed into fstick's inexcusable behavior and immature attitude. Like AntiAnto had stated, it's going nowhere. Now...where's a moderator when you need one?

Now where's that 'arguing on the internet' picture when I need it... :|

Curse the absense of moderators in such a prime time for activity!

fstick said:
If someone shat on my face I'd stuff the shit right back up their hind until it came out of their mouth which would clearly make them look worse.

My grammar is fine compaired to people who don't know how to present a question.

than you'd have your hand in somebodies ass
you'd look worse

Arguing like a three year old isn't making you look like a dumbass. No, indeedy, it's making sure we all KNOW you're a dumbass. Why flame the thread starter for not having good English. So many users of this forum have English as their second language, back off and let us help this person.

Now, any chance of a screenshot of where you are stuck pls?

Back