HL2 Videos

BladeTurbo

Reaction score
HI All,
in order to prepare for the hype of HL2, i have been watching the HL2 videos everyday. so far i have a HL2 interview video with Gabe and Jay from 2003 and an interview video with Doug L. from 2004. i also have both e3 vidoes and all the bink videos. does anyone know of any other videos i am missing?

where did u get the gabe one?

also there is 2 hl2 development ones, about modelling and using bumpmapping or sumit

BladeTurbo said:
HI All,
in order to prepare for the hype of HL2, i have been watching the HL2 videos everyday. so far i have a HL2 interview video with Gabe and Jay from 2003 and an interview video with Doug L. from 2004. i also have both e3 vidoes and all the bink videos. does anyone know of any other videos i am missing?

I think that is good man, your all covered.

mutt said:
Gamespot.
The one where he says; 'I play HL2 multiplayer every day, it's very fun to do' ;)

I guess you've got all mate :)

That reminds me, we haven't had a new Bink video in almost 2 months.

And where can I get the game interview?

EDIT: Thanks

Do you have the Bink of Alyx's robot "dog" climbing a wall and then jumping down in front of Gordon?

The_Monkey said:
Do you have the source engine BINK?
yeah, thats a good one. i took all the bink videos and merged them into 1 large 1.2gb file. i also made it a screensaver out of it.

mutt said:

i think it was file planet
the name is "HL2-interview.asf"

House said:
Do you have the Bink of Alyx's robot "dog" climbing a wall and then jumping down in front of Gordon?
no, dont have that one. gotta link?

BladeTurbo said:
HI All,

I think you covered all I have, but check my ftp (passive mode!):

ftp://kometv.no-ip.com:4711/pub/HalfLife2/

House said:

Does such a video available? I would have thought that particular video would be all over the net, I've never even heard of it

flupke said:
nice ftp ^^

If anyone have any more videos I miss, please upload to the upload directory on my ftp and I will make it public.

Pjotr said:
If anyone have any more videos I miss, please upload to the upload directory on my ftp and I will make it public.

im uploading you HL2-Ravenholm full version , verry cool bink vid i watch it everyday :) i dident see it anywere in your ftp , hope you like

junglespider said:
im uploading you HL2-Ravenholm full version , verry cool bink vid i watch it everyday :) i dident see it anywere in your ftp , hope you like

Thanks, I moved it to the public directory.

you should see the videos im uploading, they were from a HL2.net visit to Valve but were removed from their site for some reason, they show dog and some other levels

I've never heared word of the Dog bink....was it officially released?

Pjotr said:
Thanks, I moved it to the public directory.

cool thx ...

iv been trying to make a ftp all day , just to use for friends iv tryed 3 programs out now , and cant seem to do it :(

its p***ing me off

Bait said:
I've never heared word of the Dog bink....was it officially released?

its not a bink, and it was sortof, its from someone from this sites visit to Valve

Dowie said:
its not a bink, and it was sortof, its from someone from this sites visit to Valve

wicked :)

whats the name of the file and how big ?

thx in advance

House said:
One less pleasant suprise for us all.

We have spoiler tags for a reason, you know, regardless of how minor you think it.

edit: the video in question was shakey cam, recorded on a visit to Valve.

junglespider said:

thx in advanced

Yeah come on!

Someone must link us to this vid!

Also thx in advance

junglespider said:

thx in advanced

round about 30MB, its quite a small video, its still uploading though, it not on the site I got it from anymore though

edit: there are more videos in it as well

Dowie said:
round about 30MB, its quite a small video, its still uploading though

oh cool

cud you post back when its uploaded , and i be right there :)

I remember seeing all the videos from the visit to Valve,

I remember the video of DOG just floating through a door, and I was thinking "What? they haven't done the animations for that yet?"

I can't wait to see dog climbing up a wall !

BladeTurbo said:
yeah, thats a good one. i took all the bink videos and merged them into 1 large 1.2gb file. i also made it a screensaver out of it.

That's awesome, do you have ftp? Can I get that from you? (screensaver)

also there is 2 hl2 development ones, about modelling and using bumpmapping or sumit

Are these available on the net somewhere? I'd like to watch them.

Dr.breen said:
I remember seeing all the videos from the visit to Valve,

I remember the video of DOG just floating through a door, and I was thinking "What? they haven't done the animations for that yet?"

I can't wait to see dog climbing up a wall !

yeah thats true, I thought WTF, then it landed and it was fine

damn my FTP is slow

thx

im just going for some tea now so i will look back here when im back , it will probley be dun then :) i think my upload lasted about 3 hr's for the HL2-Ravenholm bink but that was 200MB

So how can we download :p (from the /upload folder...) I guess we can't?

Back