HL2_TechDemo Easter Egg Hunt - Gone GOLD

Am I the only one with 2 avatars in the map!? lol the car is mine and so is the Max Payne obviously. Great map was fun to play with everyone last night until the server crashed.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Great map was fun to play with everyone last night until the server crashed.

And I ****ing missed it?!?!?!?!?! We need to set one up today, I really wanna show you guys how mad-fast I can finish the map.

Anyone want to host a game in 30 minutes or so?

for anyone who cant get the link for the usp skin to work. here. it is. though it will prolly sap the bandwidth from my geocities account fast so get it while you can.

P.S.: to use the link you have to right click + save target.

Its about 11:25 west coast. Someone wanna make a server, i got all day!! It'll be great

Originally posted by coolio2man
Its about 11:25 west coast. Someone wanna make a server, i got all day!! It'll be great

That's 2 of us so far... 2 more + a host and we could have some fun... anyone else?

Originally posted by deathryuu
for anyone who cant get the link for the usp skin to work. here. it is. though it will prolly sap the bandwidth from my geocities account fast so get it while you can.

P.S.: to use the link you have to right click + save target.

WOOHOO!!!! Thanks!

Originally posted by omlette
That's 2 of us so far... 2 more + a host and we could have some fun... anyone else?

me
i'm adding you to steam

O also i have a question. When i said when i installed steam to clean up old folders, well it took away the sounds and models for all the guns and stuff, i had to make my own map folder to get the tech demo adam made to work.
So if i wanna change the sound to teh machine gun with grande launcher attack, will i have a make another sound/weapons folder? ANd if so could someone gimme the old gun sound please?

Thanks all for a most refreshing post. And the badgers...ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Does that work with Steam?

Also, I almost found them all. That secret area reminds me of Metroid 3 (Best. Side Scroller. Ever.) And I need some help to find the rest.

Besides, with graphics like this, who needs HL2?

StickFigs is hosting, the game is called "Easter in September" if you guys can't get it from the friends list.

HOLY SHIT.

That was some fun.

Thx m8s

And send me those Postcard images so I can make a few designs of my own.

Ok, now i have damp, could someone plz tell me where to find the picture under the alien avatar and the one in the bottom left corner.:x

Originally posted by phantomdesign
And you guys have to jump in teh water and shoot a rocket!!!!

Tons of fun!!!!

somebody needs to upgrade teh videocard ...

We were trying to make one with all of us around the completed avatar board, but I think we all drowned before he took the screenshot. We'll see soon.

no, I'm almost sure he took the screen with all of us in front of the avatars

Back