HL2_TechDemo Easter Egg Hunt - Gone GOLD

I didn't take it, someone else did. Stik, I think it was...

anyone got other hl2 models?

anyone have hints on the last four?

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
anyone got other hl2 models?

anyone have hints on the last four?

hehe one of them is mine
I think the monster in the fire is trying to hide something

I'm back! I went to the movies to see "Dickie Roberts".

It's a good movie!

I'm gonna post the postcard ina sec... gotta add some words!

Also I'll host another game if everyone's up for it!

Here's the postcard!

A_HL2TECHDEMO2_FUN5.txt

YOU NEED INTERNET EXPLORER TO VIEW THIS! NETSCAPE DOESN'T WORK!

YAY the other picture, you got me while I was still sexually violating Hilary Duff's picture, and that isn't a crowbar I'm holding :cheers:

i need your guys' help.

im working on ripping the hl2 usp match shooting/reload and using them for the hl1 usp match skin.

i got the reload sound ripped as well as i could from the tunnels video but now i cant find the filename for the hl1 pistol reload sound. i looked everywhere in the pak0.pak but i just simply cannot find that reload sound.

so could anyone tell me what the filename for the hl1 pistol reload sound is?

Originally posted by Aralkar
At last! I did it! I must say Good Work Adam, it was very difficult with some of them to find, but i got them all :cool:
Thanx too to all the people that helped me :cheers:
Great map, that shows us all the possibilities of the HL1 engine while we get fun looking for our avatars.

oh! you did the map "hl2_techdemo"!

well.. good work, aralkar. :)

i didn't read this very long thread exactly. i just read things about adam and that he had to compile the map etc. so i thought he did the map.

hey, how come the one av was animated and the other ones werent? im not saying like regular pics, but mine is animated, anyway it was awsome seeing me in there.

I'm done hosting for today... Fun times though.... I have another postcard...

let us see figs
:) i participated in your server see ^ good times good times

alright guys. ive pretty much perfected the usp match skin's shooting sound. here it is.

Urgh, just decided to look at this thread and had to sift through nine pages of pure crap to get to a url.

I don't know why you guys spam so much, only makes it harder to find things.

Adam, you should really add this map to fileplanet so we can know how many people are really checking out this map.

- omlette

Originally posted by omlette
Adam, you should really add this map to fileplanet so we can know how many people are really checking out this map.

- omlette

Send it to PHL, they had your first one up.

Originally posted by StickFigs
What program are you editing it with?

i edited the volume for the .wav with Goldwave.

ripped the pistol shooting sounds from the Traptown video soundtrack using Cool Edit 2000.

and i ripped the soundtrack from the Traptown video using VirtualDub.

P.S.: could someone pls gimme the filename for the HL pistol reloading sound?

soundtrack?

We should make a whole collection of HL2 model/sound/skin replacements for HL1!

We should all work togeather to make em'!

:D c'mon sounds fun huh?

anti-grav.

should turn the purple beam gun into anti-grav gun...LOL would be cool
Is the g-man suppose to move??? cause if u shoot him...he will move frame each time...looking just like in the e3 demo! also...if u get him to move without shooting him --and u can also make the screens in the background move by coping it out of the tech demo...make it at the same time and bingo!!! would look awesome

heh, noone told me about this photoshoot, i woulda showed up!. maybe we can organize another with all the people whos av's were in the map? though im sure the limit for multiplayer isent gonna allow 87 people in. well maybe we can get a majority of people.

I can leave a server going if someone tells me how the hell to set the maplist/time with the new Dedicated server via steam....

Back