HL2Ep3...when?

When do you think it will come out?

Votes: 42 53.8%

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Later than that

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Ahah...we'll see another L4D before this one get's out!

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

rikt

Space Core
Reaction score
So let's make it official where our opinions stand.

Do you think it'll come out soon, even later, never :)devil:)?

I am pretty sure it will be released around 2010 or perhaps early 2011; you can never really tell with VALVe.

I am hoping for a 2010 release, I think we will at least get a sneak peak of what's to come early next year (1st half of the year).

2010, I see no reason why the development would take till 2011(although they already managed to delay it for 2 years...)

sure are a few of these threads popping up

"when is ep3 coming?"
"who cares when ep3 is coming?"
"why valve love to tease"

I thinks VALVe will develop the Source Engine good enough to release Episode 3 in 2006.

I think we will get one of those small movie clips with new footage during Christmas (would be my fav present since I got Episode 2 :upstare:). During the early part of 2010 we will get the other 3 small clips with new footage.

Hopefully by E3 2010 they will have the first of four full trailers released.....which would probably lead to a spring-late 2011 release.

At least thats how they released game information for Episode 2. Who knows knowing Valve it might take longer. :flame:

Q4 2010, but that's wishful thinking tbh

I'm going for a November 2010 release as well. Unless they pull another "L4D3 LAWL!" on us.

After toppling the Citadel and destroying City 17, the Combine initiated a backup plan to release an airborne contaminant into the atmosphere, driving the human population mad and causing them to mutate and devour each other. L4D2 is Episode 3. You're already playing it.

Whats the point of any thread in this ep3 forum when every concept art or bit of news is discussed 1000 times.

The point of this thread is for people who want to express what's on their mind about the subject in question. That much should be obvious to anyone.

Anyone who does not see the point of it need not reply.

Summer 2010? I'm hoping that once LFD2 is out fo the way we might actually start to here some news on EP3.

The point of this thread is for people who want to express what's on their mind about the subject in question. That much should be obvious to anyone.

Anyone who does not see the point of it need not reply.

I think people have already expressed themselves in the past 400 threads similar to this one.

Back