hobbies outside of gaming

Guitar, Saving the world, Clubbing Baby Seals, hanging out with friends

I work out the more then anything. I can't run that far because my cardio sucks. Guess I need to work on that :/. I swim sometimes since I'm down here in Florida. On the weekends I go out with my friends. On Fridays our school has Ice Hockey games which I go to (We're #1 17-0). After that on thw weekends its whatever my friends and I feel like doing. Sometimes I just sit at home and chill. I like doing puzzles when I'm bored. There are a few things I hate/refuse to do one of which is homework.

1. Think

Yeah, I also workout .. sort of without a purpose. Just to keep myself sane.

- web development
- building comps
- friends
- school
- reading
- sports (swimming...basketball...skiing...sledding...)
- music
- walking outside
- watching DVDs (TV is boring)
- writing

Yah, that's about it.

-Posting :D
-Drawing/Art
-Photography (sorta)
-Music
-Reading
-Computers (duh)

Meh, not much else.

Hobbies
-Drooling
-Involentary Spasms
-Eating of Nutrigrain bars in mass quantities, and yea, I do feel great!!! OMMMPHHFFF
-Watching gay pr0n

.....yea but seriously, I dont have many, just reading, and keeping up with my G/f :D

Letters said:
I have a nice bone I'll gnaw on occasionally.

I'd like to gnaw on your avatar right about now, after Fenric's Ringu shite I'm afraid she's gonna jump out at me ;_;

I'd also like to gnaw on your penis.

Edit - I also can't remember which gray to use.

Reading
Drawing
Modeling(not 3D ones but real ones)
Friends
Tons more.. too lazy to write.. needs.. energy..

Well i think Bad^Hat has just created enough awkwardness for us all...

Outside of gaming in no particular order i like to make maps, write short stories, "art" (That includes lots of things, not just drawing)skateboarding, snowboarding (I dont get to do that much but its still sometihng i like to do as much as possible), reading, general going outness in the sunshine :D with friends and such like.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Well i think Bad^Hat has just created enough awkwardness for us all...

Outside of gaming in no particular order i like to make maps, write short stories, "art" (That includes lots of things, not just drawing)skateboarding, snowboarding (I dont get to do that much but its still sometihng i like to do as much as possible), reading, general going outness in the sunshine :D with friends and such like.

Outness?!?! IN THE SUNSHINE?!?!? Oh god... :eek: I begenning to feel sick already :LOL:

Not all these are really "Hobbies" so to speak...

College
Fly Planes
Music
Movies
Hittin' the Sauce
Ladies

AmishSlayer said:
Not all these are really "Hobbies" so to speak...

College
Fly Planes
Music
Movies
Hittin' the Sauce
Ladies

Hitting the sauce? WTF?

Ermmm let's see:

- Modeling
- Fitness
- jerking off....

God, do I have a boring life or what? :eek:

-Being bored
-Shooting Range
-Going with friends while they are driving crazy
-Forums
-Being bored
-Insanity
-Screwing with game models
-Building computers
-Building networks

School isnt a hobbie :p more like a requirement
If u put it as a hobbie thats sad lol /cry

Wow, some of you really do alot! anyhoo heres my list

Posting
Fixing computers
Breaking computers
Gym
Moviehs
Doing stuff with friends
Sailing(summer only heh)

MaxiKana said:
Wow, some of you really do alot! anyhoo heres my list

Sailing(summer only heh)

You sure? I coulda' sworn it was a winter sport.

hmm let's see... alcohol, reading, writing, design work, playing pool/snooker/darts, playing football/rugby/squash/badminton, running/gym/working out, programming, collecting money, mess about with photoshop and 3dmax occasionally, alcohol, sex when i can get it (btw i got some last night, me = happy! :cheese: ), drums and lots of other stuff i can't remember right now.

Reading
Writing
playing football (european for Americans)
Sailing in the WWW
Watching movies

Outside of soccer, hanging out with friends and the ocasional "joy ride", I can't think of any other reason to get out.

edit - I write A LOT.
Really, I'm writing 4 books now. 9th power is one of them for who's wondering about my avatar and GV's.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Your hobby is alchohol? Do you distil your own whisky?

heh, no meant consumption of it. i do a bit of home brewing with some mates from uni. made some killer beer for last night (a mates birthday), tasted better than out of the tap. never tried whisky though..would go nicely with the home brewed lager eh?

:cheers:

Oh yea forgot to add Im a pothead..and I do shrooms from time to time..you should really draw while on shrooms..or have sex on them :O :thumbs:

Smoke Ganj
Play the electric guitar
listen to heavy metal
watch tv/dvds
See friends
jerk off

The Usual

Deadline said:
You sure? I coulda' sworn it was a winter sport.

Some crazy people (in canada atleast) sail during the winter...

Drawing(mostly lightsabers and guns)
Play the Jimbe(SP?)It's a type of drum you play with hands
Chatting online
h/w
P.E
TV
listening to music

mchammer75040 said:
Oh yea forgot to add Im a pothead..and I do shrooms from time to time..you should really draw while on shrooms..or have sex on them :O :thumbs:

i did some really ****in powerful mexican shrooms while i was in holland... and i CAN NOT imagine havin sex while trippin, no matter how hot the girl is... i'd be too preoccupied observing how the walls are glowing and the girl's hair is ensnaring me, and how my arm and leg hair feels like spiderwebs. .... let alone the feeling of penetration. i bet i'd hallucinate that i'm spelunking (sp?) into some wonderous underwater cave :LOL:

note: spelunking is caving ... like lowering yourself by rope into a cave... for those of you who don't know what it is... or can't see past my bad spelling :)

Jackal hit said:
i did some really ****in powerful mexican shrooms while i was in holland... and i CAN NOT imagine havin sex while trippin, no matter how hot the girl is... i'd be too preoccupied observing how the walls are glowing and the girl's hair is ensnaring me, and how my arm and leg hair feels like spiderwebs. .... let alone the feeling of penetration. i bet i'd hallucinate that i'm spelunking (sp?) into some wonderous underwater cave :LOL:

note: spelunking is caving ... like lowering yourself by rope into a cave... for those of you who don't know what it is... or can't see past my bad spelling :)

dude you have to try it seriously, its like if you have ever gone into the woods with friends closed your eyes and huged trees. That intense physical feeling you get from it, (those who havent done shrooms are probably laughing) yea its like that only sexual. Its whoa... :borg:

Back