Holy f*** I'm getting married tomorrow

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
The day is upon me. It's been 1.5 years in the making and until a few weeks ago has been this entirely mythical, theoretical event. But it has since become very, VERY real. I'm getting married!!!!!! Shit yeah, I couldn't be happier! Everything is all set for aisle-walking and all the guests are in town. We paid for the entire thing ourselves and we're very proud of the event we put together. OC weddings aren't cheap but we still managed to have a somewhat reasonable budget with 100 guests.

I'm extremely proud of my pretty lady, who came from Taiwan when she was 12 and we found each other online. I've learned Mandarin for 2 years so I could better communicate with her parents and the challenge has been rewarded with respect from her entire extended family.

Then we're headed to Hawaii for two weeks! This is going to be awesome.

Still, with this marvelous plan coming together after so much careful preparation, and less than 24 hours away from having a stylish tungsten ring on my finger, I'm still doing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Thb-VoooGc

Dude, i'm so happy for you! :D And i'm sure you aren't the only one who gets the crazy butterflies right before the wedding. It is a pretty big event, after all.

be very drunk at the wedding,that will help

I'm extremely proud of my pretty lady, who came from Taiwan when she was 12 and we found each other online.

14th birthday coming up soon, yeah?

LOL... seriously though, when you put those right next to each other it sounds wrong.

Congratulations dude. I hope the day goes flawlessly for you, and have fun on your honeymoon!

Owned.

jk congrats! YOU BETTER GET PLASTERED!​

14th birthday coming up soon, yeah?

LOL... seriously though, when you put those right next to each other it sounds wrong.

Congratulations dude. I hope the day goes flawlessly for you, and have fun on your honeymoon!

Ha, yeah, didn't realize that. TWELVE YEARS LATER we met ;p

Owned.

jk congrats! YOU BETTER GET PLASTERED!​
I'd've laughed anyway. Well played sir.

You better post some ****ing pics when you're done. Or else...

Just remember, the wedding is ALL ABOUT HER. Dont even THINK to say "no" to anything she says, or she will hate you for the rest of your marriage.

Other than that, have a great time!

Congrats! I hope you have a long and happy marriage with her :)

Holy shit, 'gratz Mutoid.

If you can, get your wife to walk down the Aisle too Still Alive. That'd be awesome.

Now, onto the real question. WHERE WAS MY ****ING INVITATION?

Just remember, the wedding is ALL ABOUT HER. Dont even THINK to say "no" to anything she says, or she will hate you for the rest of your marriage.

Other than that, have a great time!

In most cases weddings have already been planned by the day before.

Congratulations dude.

So I guess now you'll be saying MY WIFE instead of MY FIANCE?

Congrats you butt.

Congratulations! Don't worry, we'll all make it in time to crash the reception.

Happy ONE HUNDRED RELATIVES YOU HATE WEDDING DAY MASSACRE

Please post pics of you and your wife speeding away in a sports car.

sounds cool. congrats.

...and ep3 is still not out. damn you, gabe!

Adding my congratulations to the congratulations pile. I remember you mentioning your engagement a year or so ago, glad your day has finally come. Cheers! :cheers:

Thanks you guys. It's awesome reading all y'all's posts.

In most cases weddings have already been planned by the day before.

Congratulations dude.
Yeah, nothing left to say yes to, tbh ... well, besides the "do you take this woman" question.

sounds cool. congrats.

...and ep3 is still not out. damn you, gabe!
Alright, new decree: ep3 will come out before we have kids ... OR ELSE.
Adding my congratulations to the congratulations pile. I remember you mentioning your engagement a year or so ago, glad your day has finally come. Cheers! :cheers:

Oh yeah, the Positive Thread. Good times.

Weddings are cool, but Honeymoons are better :naughty:

Nah but really, good luck man. May your relationship last forever.

Congrats Man! Its nice to see beautiful things in this world, and Weddings are nothing but beautiful.

I hope you have lots of babies and teach them how to act appropriate in society and they play HL2 before the age of 6.

RUN MUTOID! WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

In all seriousness, congratulations! Remember to record your honeymoon and post it on here.

Grats mutoid, pics will dispel my current notion that you are your avatar.

Congrats mate, hope it all goes well and enjoy married life!

Congrats Man! Its nice to see beautiful things in this world, and Weddings are nothing but beautiful.

LIES!!!!
ugly-wedding-couples.jpg

Also congrats, you can now feel better cause you're not the image above!!

Back