Holy God damn Gears movie Shit

This Better be CG, can you imagine how stupid this movie would be with live actors? Every Character in the movie (even the Director) would have to be Pro wrestlers pumped with roids.

The Character's Guns are bigger then there guns.

either way this movie will suck

The movie couldn't possibly suck more than the game. I guess it says something about the current crop of video games if this game is held in such high regard by so many people.

The movie couldn't possibly suck more than the game. I guess it says something about the current crop of video games if this game is held in such high regard by so many people.

The game is immensely fun and it looks great, what's so wrong about that?

The game is immensely fun and it looks great, what's so wrong about that?

To each their own. If that's the way you feel about the game that's fantastic. I thought the game was terrible. I guess I require more than a linear, run of the mill shooter to get me excited. It does have one nice feature though, co-op. Aside from that I can't say I was impressed in any way, shape or form. I went in thinking that this was the game that would push me over the hump and get me to buy a 360. Sadly that didn't happen.

To each their own. If that's the way you feel about the game that's fantastic. I thought the game was terrible. I guess I require more than a linear, run of the mill shooter to get me excited. It does have one nice feature though, co-op. Aside from that I can't say I was impressed in any way, shape or form. I went in thinking that this was the game that would push me over the hump and get me to buy a 360. Sadly that didn't happen.

Looks like you didn't quite look into the game that much before playing it.

I had really low expectations for it...

I knew it'd be just another in your face shooter, but I didn't think it'd be done so well.

Looks like you didn't quite look into the game that much before playing it.

I had really low expectations for it...

I knew it'd be just another in your face shooter, but I didn't think it'd be done so well.

Is that Serenity in your avatar? If so, love it!

I admittedly don't pay attention to reviews. I had heard a lot about the game before playing it from other people. I listened to everyone tell me how great and amazing it was. Then I played it and couldn't believe that someone considered it great and/or amazing. It seemed so very pedestrian to me.

I was a teenager when the first doom came out. Naturally I've played countless FPS games since that time. It was my favorite genre for a long time. I have played so many P.O.S. FPS games that perhaps I'm totally jaded now. Hell, I hated HL2 as well so maybe my opinion is light years away from everyone else.

Either way I'm not trying to tell people that they should think GOW is a bad game. I really don't care what anyone else thinks. The game was very disappointing to me and was entirely forgettable.

Is that Serenity in your avatar? If so, love it!

I admittedly don't pay attention to reviews. I had heard a lot about the game before playing it from other people. I listened to everyone tell me how great and amazing it was. Then I played it and couldn't believe that someone considered it great and/or amazing. It seemed so very pedestrian to me.

I was a teenager when the first doom came out. Naturally I've played countless FPS games since that time. It was my favorite genre for a long time. I have played so many P.O.S. FPS games that perhaps I'm totally jaded now. Hell, I hated HL2 as well so maybe my opinion is light years away from everyone else.

Either way I'm not trying to tell people that they should think GOW is a bad game. I really don't care what anyone else thinks. The game was very disappointing to me and was entirely forgettable.

Yeah, that's Serenity... best damn ship in the 'verse.

Anyways, I guess this another one of those "To each is own" type cases.
I can't change opinions.

Back