Holy S*** Look what Steam said!!!!

Dowie

Reaction score
What does this mean?

Attachments

• holyshit.JPG
    holyshit.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 784
it means u are hacking teh hl2 files!!!!1 u will be baned from steam and ur isp will be contacted to disable your internet!

I know a couple of people it did this to last night...don't get over excited, they didn't unlock HL2.

Woo, let us rejoice in the coming oblivion. This thread helps to explain things. In fact, it's still near the bottom of this forum page...

It said that it unlocked the HL2 and CS:S files, then it went into another small preload for HL2. I checked the monitor and it said that it was updating CS:S files... Strange.....

Ok...I guess that other thread kind of clears this up. Cruel wording from Steam once again....

Actually Valve decided to bug test the complete game on a small number of systems, ascertained by the hardware report completed recently.

HL2 will unlock at 4am and remain open for exactly one hour of uninterrupted play.

That's a bad joke. It won't happen. You'll play the game like the rest of us on the 16th of October.

The rabbits won't riot, the biozemanades won't steal your pants, it'll just go as reported.

Its not a joke. Its a CS: S and DOD: S update. Its oding it with me aswell.

Mine says the same, and also it's giving me another tiny preload. Strange happenings. Must've found a bug in a map or something. :p

Actually Valve decided to bug test the complete game on a small number of systems, ascertained by the hardware report completed recently.

Wasn't he referring to this? I'd love to see a newspost reporting that :eek:

Very good, yes, but how does confirmation of the CS:S update (which I already knew about) have anything to do with them unlocking HL2 for a brief testing period?

Edcrab said:
That's a bad joke. It won't happen. You'll play the game like the rest of us on the 16th of October.

The rabbits won't riot, the biozemanades won't steal your pants, it'll just go as reported.

doubt it m8

Haha, it's still accurate- you'll be able to play it October 16th 2005 :LOL:

Worst part is I actually changed "Nov." to "October" to try and make it clearer :sleep: Meh, proofreading is for the weak!

Back