Hong-Kong Hotels

N

Nickzer_Teh_Pwn

Ok so a couple of weeks ago me and a few friends decided that at the end of 6th form we would go somewhere, now, there were a few who started going on about the cost and stuff like (people who generally ruin a night out for all of us because they always borrow money and screw up arrangements if the place we are going too is too expensive - i know i sound like a snob - but this guy has ruined so many of our arrangements!) that but FFS! Its the end of 6th form we are talking about, just go out and enjoy yourself!

Anyways, We decided on Hong Kong, anyone know of any good Hotels around that area?

GhostValkyrie said:
Wait...I...nevermind. :hmph:

Seriously, if you have nothing to say... why post? :rolleyes:

2,200+ posts since October is enuff of an indicator that you lack a life.

Err this post wasnt intended for insulting threa.....

Ahh nevermind.

Nickzer_Teh_Pwn said:
Ok so a couple of weeks ago me and a few friends decided that at the end of 6th form we would go somewhere, now, there were a few who started going on about the cost and stuff like (people who generally ruin a night out for all of us because they always borrow money and screw up arrangements if the place we are going too is too expensive - i know i sound like a snob - but this guy has ruined so many of our arrangements!) that but FFS! Its the end of 6th form we are talking about, just go out and enjoy yourself!

Anyways, We decided on Hong Kong, anyone know of any good Hotels around that area?

Yes I know of a good hotel in hong kong, the hong kong hotel. :D

Go to Bermuda instead. Better beaches.

Nickzer_Teh_Pwn said:
Err this post wasnt intended for insulting threa.....

Ahh nevermind.

Oh come come my good man, sometimes a little insulting is in order.

After all we are online. :D

Regal Kowloon hotel. That's where I stayed when I took trip there from China.

Lordblackadder said:
Oh come come my good man, sometimes a little insulting is in order.

After all we are online. :D

Agreed, the internet is a place of flaming and insulting - and this is the way it is whether anyone likes it or not.

Nickzer_Teh_Pwn said:
Agreed, the internet is a place of flaming and insulting - and this is the way it is whether anyone likes it or not.

Edit: Alrighty, apparently my humor sensor is off today. Sorry. :eek:

Back