hope this isnt in the version we play tommorow.

acme420

Reaction score
first off yes model do clip for those who have been wondering.

models-clip.jpg

Now valve made a little slip up when they relelased the cybercafe version of CS:S and i hope they fix their snafu before the version we play gets unlocked tommorow or else you might be able to...

fullbright.jpg

enable fullbright

lightmap1.jpg

lightmap2.jpg

Display the Lightmaps. (thats not so serious)

no-texture.jpg

Turn off textures.

no-sky.jpg

Turn off the sky

But thats nothing compared to ...

no-floor.jpg

turning off the floor,

and even worse....

no-world.jpg

TURNING OFF THE WORLD !!#@@#!!!!

im not gonna tell anyone anything so dont even bother PMing me. I hate cheaters and i hope they disable this before tommorow.

You seem to have played this a lot :) Can you tell if the muzzle for the m4a1 has been fixed yet?

Yeah, I wonder that to?
But well, VAC2 will get them when the beta starts.

If you look up in a specific position, the sky goes away :p At least, when I tried.

moppe said:
Yeah, I wonder that to?
But well, VAC2 will get them when the beta starts.
You sure? If it's a built-in feature I doubt VAC would ban them. Or maybe I am completely wrong :)

Some_God said:
Then why tell us about it?
i dont recall telling you about anything i just showed you some pictures and told you valve made a mistake. its not a hack.

what do you mean has the muzzle for the m4 been fixed?

It's interpenetration, not clipping. And I'll bet money that's the version coming out soon for beta.

acme420 said:
i dont recall telling you about anything i just showed you some pictures and told you valve made a mistake. its not a hack.

You should report it using the bug report tool or email...reference the thread. Say "ATTN: More exploits"

Alec_85 said:
You sure? If it's a built-in feature I doubt VAC would ban them. Or maybe I am completely wrong :)

Actually most likely VAC will catch that those CVARs are used for exploiting and block them entirely, not ban.

lol, that pic with the sky turned off looks cool!!! It's like Dust at night or like dust in hell or dust apocalypse....it's surreal

acme420 said:
The muzzle comes out of the point of the gun when silenced when it really should come out of the silencer.

*Maybe there shouldn't be a flame out of the silencer at all?*

Alec_85 said:
The muzzle comes out of the point of the gun when silenced when it really should come out of the silencer.

There is no muzzle flash when it's silenced...I think...let me double check using my videos...

EDIT: It does flash, the flash seems to come from the barrel, not the silencer. But I may be wrong...it tooks like it's in between :p

As said again, VALVe will catch these faster then fast when the beta is released.
And I don't know why, but a person that claims that he comes from my moms bedroom dosn't get so high in the truste-list.

Alec_85 said:

oh yeah thats fixed, didnt you see the people in that thread complaining about how big the muzzle flash is when the silencer is on, and how its supposed to be blah blah blah...... :rolleyes:

all of a sudden all these 13 year olds are weapons experts lol.

moppe said:
As said again, VALVe will catch these faster then fast when the beta is released.
And I don't know why, but a person that claims that he comes from my moms bedroom dosn't get so high in the truste-list.
as i said before this isnt hax or a cvar, its something valve forgot about and im sure they already know and will have it disabled before the full version, i just hope its not in the version were gonna be testing.

its a BETA so all these cvars are still allowed/available. btw the clipping of bodys is just normal....

I hope they fix some exploit in the map where you can actually jump onto the sky and walk, its not a cheat but its annoying when someone does it because you cant kill them but they can kill you

kungfucheez said:
I hope they fix some exploit in the map where you can actually jump onto the sky and walk, its not a cheat but its annoying when someone does it because you cant kill them but they can kill you

Yah, you can do it by jumping on the objects.

ahhhhh tell me how to turn off the sky!! pretty please! It's not like THAT's going to hurt anyone.

Meh, I found it.

Anyone who wants it PM me, and whoever says "NO DON'T!" can go to hell, it's the damn sky...besides it looks cool.

Hm, can't wait for HL2, with all the nifty physics fully intregated and no clipping / interpolation. :)

acme420 said:
oh yeah thats fixed, didnt you see the people in that thread complaining about how big the muzzle flash is when the silencer is on, and how its supposed to be blah blah blah...... :rolleyes:

all of a sudden all these 13 year olds are weapons experts lol.
Alrighty. It's not much of a big deal really eh?

SubKamran: Your FTP doesn't seem to have any files on it? "File Does Not Exist" Opera tells me ;(

Edit: Any of you who has played it, you wouldn't have happened to notice if there was a simulated daylight cycle in there? Would be cool if Valve took my idea & used it ;)

Alec_85 said:
Alrighty. It's not much of a big deal really eh?

SubKamran: Your FTP doesn't seem to have any files on it? "File Does Not Exist" Opera tells me ;(

Edit: Any of you who has played it, you wouldn't have happened to notice if there was a simulated daylight cycle in there? Would be cool if Valve took my idea & used it ;)

Use FTP software or IE. *goes and double-checks* Yes it works.

Baal said:
ahhhhh tell me how to turn off the sky!! pretty please! It's not like THAT's going to hurt anyone.

Meh, I found it.

Anyone who wants it PM me, and whoever says "NO DON'T!" can go to hell, it's the damn sky...besides it looks cool.

in normal cs u can turn it off in the menu, dont know about cs:s

I don't understand why you people dont understand what a BETA is. BETA is not the final build. BETA means there are bugs and glitches in the game. BETA means that you're going to have exploits and the game is not going to be running 100%. I hate it when people are like, omg this game sucks!! look at everything that's wrong with it.

SubKamran said:
Use FTP software or IE. *goes and double-checks* Yes it works.
Hmm I could do that :) I just though IE == Opera but apparently not.

If I remember correctly I dont think its possible to have body stacking in MP source games. They will slip, but i really dont care that much.

Don't quote me on this by the way.

there are loads of skywalking glitches everywhere. At least 3 from what i saw! :)

there are loads of skywalking glitches everywhere. At least 3 from when I played! :) I didnt check for the M4 thing, but I DO know that the game looks friggen great. And valve must be the masters at optimizing. It ran great on a computer with a not-great GFX card. Im pretty sure it was a Gforce 4 ti4200 64mb card, 2.6 ghz procsor and 512mb ram. 1024x768 2x AA settings on high 40 fps. No clue how...I think the NVidia problem was DEFINATELY fixed! Obviously, HL2 will get around half that fps cause of it being a heack of a lot more detailed. no problem, its called 800x600 (and lower settings, medium). Or no AA

Anthraxxx said:
lol, that pic with the sky turned off looks cool!!! It's like Dust at night or like dust in hell or dust apocalypse....it's surreal

that's what i was thinking! :)

looks awesome.

Back