hope this isnt in the version we play tommorow.

could someone email valve and ask them if bodies will stack ala Doom 3 and Farcry?

FictiousWill said:
I have a small penis.... there fore i go against the grain in hopes some ugly pizza face girl notices me and e-mails me e-sex, for showing my manlyness (that i dont really have BTW) in going against the same damn thing im preaching about.
BETA TEST BETA TEST BETA TEST B-E-T-A T-E-S-T!!! NOW GET BENT B!TCH!!!

holy shit! counter-strike has been beta for 4+ years! Give it up people!

lol, my job is testing computer games and yes, beta's are full of bugs! Alpha is when the game is playable from start to finish and everything that should be in the game is in. Beta is when the game is almost ready for a RC but lots of small bugs remain (although there seem to be a fair few big bugs (crashes/hangs etc)) as well. Betas usually hang about for a long time but since Valve have got the entire community testing and exploiting I can't see it taking much more than a week to have 98% of all the problems bugged. That doesn't mean they'll all be fixed so quickly but at least Valve will be able to see the bigger picture.

lol the whole point in the beta is to find bugs, not so u can have personal enjoyment, sorry :D

On a sidenote: SubKamran: I love your comments in the grenade/flashlight movies you made :E Almost better than the movies themselves.

I don't know.
Sometimes it takes satire to make people realise how much of an idiot they look like. I tried earlier but it was too subtle.
Have a nice day 'Mr. neccissary'

Evil Beaver said:
I don't know.
Sometimes it takes satire to make people realise how much of an idiot they look like. I tried earlier but it was too subtle.
Have a nice day 'Mr. neccissary'

lol, sorry...just..was big and stuff...

Gabe Newell's email is gaben at valvesoftware.com right?

If so I just emailed him asking about the ragdoll interpenetration. (and stacking)

Pitbul said:
BETA TEST BETA TEST BETA TEST B-E-T-A

You said something stupid, I pointed it out. No need to go all out with pre-pubescent insults over the intar-web. If you make a stupid post then let it die and learn from it; blazing your moronitude across internet forums won't do you or your insecurity much good.

Hey check out the top pic! The shadow bug doesn't appear there? The shadows merge properley together and don't overlap. Does this mean the bug is gone??

Nah it's just hidden by the ragdolls. If you take a look at the bottom left hand shadows you will notice that they still overlap and create a darker shadow, however, it's barely noticeable in that screenshot, you can still see it though.

...this is pointless
(10 char)
Another example... [you]
edit dang these forums dont have the [you] trick! :(

i also hope this gets addressed if it is in fact happening. I plan on playing it tomorrow and I don't want to be cheated on.

fictious will is a smart guy i like him.

i already sent a message to cliffe, and i talked to my friend who runs a server and says they have had reports about it to the hlds people cliffe i guess and they kno about it too so it will be out soon. maybe not while were beta testing but before it ships.

The full version will have VAC which still won;t stop cheating, you just have to live with it there is no way around it

Back