Hot Chick Who Likes Half-Life Inside

hehe, yeah I'd like to see you post some pics of your girl, that is if you actually have one.

It's like wal-mart only Shopko has a bit more class.

unlike your girl-friend
disturbed.gif
(and might I ad touché?) nah...just kidding...though making her pose like that makes her look kinda cheap, and for what!? promoting your homepage!?...*sigh* you're such a pimp
tara2smiley.gif

you guys have to get out more.

Touché!

your girlfriend is ugly and pale. she looks like a 2 cent ho you picked off from a goth convention

Toupé!?
really.gif
if you have to insult somebody atleast make it fun for us others to read...
poke.gif

hehe, yeah I'd like to see you post some pics of your girl, that is if you actually have one.

touché!
lol.gif

ok it works..

and what u guys smoking she is a normal looking girl pushing those things up. NOt really that great.

im in highschool and most girls in my class look better than that.,

I need a mod, just for changing her haircolor into brown:) That'd be my type o' girl

Originally posted by subs
ok it works..

and what u guys smoking she is a normal looking girl pushing those things up. NOt really that great.

im in highschool and most girls in my class look better than that.,

your parents put on "net-nanny" suck bum
owned.gif

DANG

DAng fool, Hella kids are ripping on your girl now, maybe you should get her off the post;(

omgarsh...shopko..LOL!

Im from upper michigan origanally and thank god my parents god divorced and I moved near boston some 15yrs ago...I have never seen a shopko out here..lol

how old is she?..she looks like shes 15 with implants..lol

She's nineteen, and I dont care what the playa haters got to say.
Andrea is a hotty and she know's how to back that ass up, word to yo ma.

shockwave where in michigan? im going to marquette tuesday, well ishpemming or however you spell it) i got a lot of family up there lol.

born in marquette, lived in ishpeming until i was liek 7 or so till i moved out here. I usually go out every couple years to visit my dad out there.

My opinion:
What kind of normal girl wears that stuff?
Also she has mumma juggs (not a good thing)

And I would take a picture of my girlfriend... if i was trying to impress everyone, and violate her privacy.

She looks like a slut (not saying she is).

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
My opinion:
What kind of normal girl wears that stuff?
Also she has mumma juggs (not a good thing)

And I would take a picture of my girlfriend... if i was trying to impress everyone, and violate her privacy.

She looks like a slut (not saying she is).

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

The ones that **** your brains out..

Juggs?... my first thought was "damn she's cute" because you seee i look at the face first, but then i just :x .

c'mon guys, don't be so harsh on the guys' girlie. she's cute, but far too young for, most likely, a lot of you should be looking at :angel:

Oi whats up with the sluttage in here. You guys jealous? I don't see any reason she should be a slut, she's just very excited about HL2 ;)

Nickster in future don't post pics like these of your girlfriend and expect people to ignore the juggage. Like OMG wasn't that the point of these photos? Or were you trying to "capture her personality."

Now... where was I... oh yeah, JUGGS!

Geez, what a bunch of neanderthal shitheads. You people ain't much better than Thugenstein was.

Well it's gone from people using to this forum to boast about the PCs (hey will my 5GHz pc run HL2?) to poeple showing off thier girlfriends.... what's next I wonder....

Oh yeah? Well you should see me make pancakes. I flipping ROCK ?#@$!

just shows, to some people sept 30th is a HELL of a long ways away.

yeah... next pictures of my chihuaha for your enjoyment.
or something as demoralizing, heres a sandwich.
I know how about I pay some 40 year old english hooker to hold up a sign that says "will work for hl2"
ah yes, tis the way to the light.
can you tell I been drinkin?

Dont listen to them Nickster! Shes a babe! Tell her shes got a fan club! Nice site by the way......

:cheers:

Yup! I agree with Lull. Im with the fan-club on this one!:cheese:

We should make a website dedicated to her...with her consent of course.....

Its still a long time to half Life 2 isnt it............

Dude, she may be no super model, but she definatly plesent to look at. These guys baggin on Her probably dont have girlfriends, theyre gay and jealous of her good looks, theyre virgins that havent figured out yet what REALY makes a Girl fun in the sack, or they just aint got no good taste.

She's Aye Oh Kay.

The Punisher

Hm, don't know what everyone is smoking here... I think she's gorgeous. I love her hair style too.

i wasn't bagging on her just was saying she is average.

maybe this is cause my town/school has way better looking chicks.

Wow...getting closer and closer to 2000...I think you may be on to something here nickster ;)

-Vert

what makes a girl fun in the sack: a nice toned body, and firm tits.

not floppy mumma jugs.

haha i made myself laugh.

Damn, when a girl is mentioned you guys go crazy.

Spud, it is already second topic in which you telling everyone to get a life, etc. Lay off.

Im not telling you to get a life, i was just noticing at how fast this thread got to 5 pages.
hot damn... :bounce: :bounce: :eek:

:cheers:
Hahahah, nice!

And BTW, she is pretty hot, nice jugulars.

Dont you guys realize that there is a pretty hot chick with big tits, in a bra and school girl scirt showing off a game on his bed? What more could a man ask for?

Back