Hot Chick Who Likes Half-Life Inside

If you'd guys like to tell her that she's hot you can do so in the forums, http://invisionfree.com/forums/nickster/ her screen name is cookie. Please nobody insult her though, that's just mean.

I think someone else should get their girl to pose with a crowbar. Maybe we can start something here.

Does she even care about HL2 or is she only posing with the magazine because you told her to? :cheese:

She is so excited about half-life 2 that she can hardly contain herself.

Originally posted by SpuD
Dont you guys realize that there is a pretty hot chick with big tits, in a bra and school girl scirt showing off a game on his bed? What more could a man ask for?

plus her nipple is showing.

OMFKGJH

Oh ya... and subs i hope you realize that there is actually a very big difference between being able to have a girl and see one. It is not very hard to find pictures of super models on the internet, but will most people ever have her as a girlfriend? Doubt it... The same applies with your school/town. Getting the girls is obviously much harder then looking at them. In other words, don't complain about other people's girlfriends if you can't get better yourself.

what? i wasnt complaining.

i was just saying she is average. Thats no insult.
ANd i also was not talkin about supermodels, im talkin about normal girls in my school. Not guarded actresses man, obtainable people.

Yes but this "what u guys smoking" stuff is not exactly the nicest thing to say. :p As for the supermodel, it was suppose to serve as a example and not to be taken directly. From my experience, you have to be either have to be a jock or be really handsome in order to get a really beautiful girl. And the sad fact is that most of us here probably have neither, and so could never have someone like that, which then most likely including you too. My point is that it is stupid deciding whether a person is beautiful or not by comparing them to other people, especially those that you yourself (not anyone else) could probably not obtain. The fact that you do most likely leads me to believe that you are envious of nickster.

ure wrong about that jock thing. Alot of those chicks im talkin about are taken by fat uglyish guys.

It seems that this argument will turn into nothing but nitpicking at each other's statements so lets leave it at that.

yah most of our differences are most likely becaues the areas we live in are very different themselves. No harm done :)

i am just starting to find it funny that the longest thread on this forum at the moment is based around a half naked girl and a HL2 symbol, this is not a bad thing but it just shows that without any new news about HL2 out there we are running out of stuff to talk about!!!!

If this means more semi-naked girls tho it cant be a bad thing...:afro:

You lads should grow up. She is a very beautiful girl, even if she didn't have her hair dyed, no make-up on or not wearing any sexy clothing, or had smaller breasts, I think she would still be beautiful. But of course, she is a person too, which most (if not all) of you probably do not realize.

I wish people would just check ther hormones in at the door. With no actual HL2 stuff to talk about we could still do better than this. Come on!

This thread will go on and on about masculine hormonal big jug babbel

Immature was posting this in the first place.
SpuD is right, women aren't people.

LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY

NO DON'T, our hope is that someone will follow suit and get their girl to pose with a crowbar.

Maybe, you should just move it to the Off-Topic forum...

give me a brake!!!!!
cwmboom2.gif

GIVE HER TO ME! GIVE HER TO ME! :bounce:
Do I get one of those if I buy HL2 Gold? :cheese:

I wonder what you guys would do if i posted a picture of a super model...

Yeah, what is Macguyvers Deathmatch? Now since we have gotten beyond ranting about her, its about the surroundings now... Also whats with the presciption bottles next to your bed, and the throat spray stuff, you screwed up or sum'm?

LOL Macgyver's Deathmatch is a server that we play on, the throat spray is for when I had a cold once, and the prescriptions are pain killers for you know whenever I feel like using them. I hope this clarifies things for you. :)

You must have bad taste in wood, what the hell kind of headboard is that? $2 oak furnishing, pffft.

And wtf is with that immitation silk shit, shes too good for that!

LOL Yeah that's one cheap ass headboard, and that blanket maybe fake but it sure is soft. We fight over it all the time. Don't you like my clock? LOL

Back