Hotmail sucks, can anyone get me a Gmail invite?

Whoohoo!!!

thank's very much for the invite.

I'll be sure to give my invites (when I get any) to hl2.net people.

:D

i WOULD NOT like an invite, i am very happy with my sexy new and improved yahoo interface, i am also very very happy with my 100 mb storage space although i can never see myself using more than 10, and i do not know why people even flock to google's mail it just provides more spam

I agree, that Yahoo is very good, with it's new interface and storage limit, but now that i have a g-mail account, i find it very useful :)

really what is the big draw in to g-mail outside of the storage space...honestly

alright, i'm hooked

my e-mail is [email protected]

please someone give me an invite must...have...this im version of e-mail checking

I love gmail.

I think you have to have it for a certain amount of time before you can send invites.

Or so I've heard.

G-mail still has a lot of features missing though, which i hope are implemented, such as adress books, new folders etc.

Or maybe i just can't find them :p

They have been saying it will be ever since they first announced it... that is one of the main points.

They make money though the google AdSense ads by the side of your e-mails.

They have been saying it will be ever since they first announced it... that is one of the main points.

They make money though the google AdSense ads by the side of your e-mails.
Hey thats pretty cool I have nothing against ads and google blocks pop up ads. Google, could you live without it?

Hotmail are increasing their default account sizes to 250mb but you can upgrade it for a cost to 2gb.

I use my @halflife2.net mailbox mostly now anyway. I might try GMail one day.

Yay, I got invited :D. I'll post on here once I have an invite to give away.

I'm replying to both, and I promise when I get invites I'll offer them up right here. :)

If someone want to have a gmail account.. PM me with ur email address, first and lastname. :)

I got 5 invites left :p

:x I just got a G-mail invite from the one and only great one Dr. Freeman :naughty: ! I need to know how to send someone an invite as well... then i'll give them out.

Thanks a lot!! I'll post again when I have invites for you guys. ;)

Had I known it was so easy to get gmail invites I would have asked someone sooner. Mostly I just want a gmail invite now to try and prevent myself from being forced to use lots of underscores and numbers in my address to try and get the e-mail I want.

[email protected] if anyone would be so kind.

ailevation said:
:x I just got a G-mail invite from the one and only great one Dr. Freeman :naughty: ! I need to know how to send someone an invite as well... then i'll give them out.

when u log into ur gmail account, look at the top of the page.. u should see the invite link.

be nice and invite Mully k? thanks :)

:naughty: Okay Mully PM me and i'll send you an invite.

How many can I send?

Anyone who hooks me up with a Gmail invite can get a first hand recounting of Valves offices... It's like almost being there... sorta!

Well, if there are any invites left I would be very thankful for one *embaressed*
:$

Pendragon! Matt! Adam! Anybody with a GMail account!! I would VERY much like a gmail invite!

Could someone please send me a gmail invite?? :)

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance! This is why I love this community...

You guys ROCK!

OoOoOo....can someone please send me an invite!GSW didn't send me one.... :(

Back