Hottest *Legal* Celebrity

Tredoslop said:
You guys do know that Anna Nicole Smith is a lot skinnier now right?

ya but she's sooooo brain dead ..the only way I'd even consider it would be if I had a roll of duct tape to shut her up ..god her voice is so grating ...but she has other ...assets :)

Tredoslop said:
You guys do know that Anna Nicole Smith is a lot skinnier now right?

but she is still a dumb-ass slut unfortunately, liposuction and pills wont change that.. not to mention she has the face of a golden retreiver.
you could use Duct-tape, air-freshener and a brown bag on her.. but then honestly whats the point?

Is Jessica Alba black or white? She seems to pull off both pretty well.

Foxtrot said:
Is Jessica Alba black or white? She seems to pull off both pretty well.
if you wanna be my baby, it dont matter if you black or white, ah hey eeeey!

oops

and this is her origin:
Father (Spanish/Mexican-American) Mother (French/Danish)

Mr. Redundant said:
and this is her origin:
Father (Spanish/Mexican-American)

"Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning
but they have to, so they do it real slow.

Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school
and they take spanish and get a B.

Mexican Americans love their Nana's and their Nono's and their
Nena's and their Neno's........ Nano Nano Nena Nono!

Mexican Americans don't like to go to the movies where the
dude has to wear contact lenses to make his blue eyes brown
cause don't it make my brown eyes blue....."

- cheech and chong

I'd have to go with uma therman(even though shes probably twice my age) i've seen pics of her with no make up and she still is great lookin, and then elisha cuthbert.

but i agree there are quite a few hot non-celebs.

Impulse147 said:
I'd have to go with uma therman(even though shes probably twice my age) i've seen pics of her with no make up and she still is great lookin, and then elisha cuthbert.

but i agree there are quite a few hot non-celebs.
Uma is drop dead ugly imo. She scares me. Especially her nose....

hey man did u ever see kill bill? she was smokin in that, besides some ppl have different tastes.

CyberSh33p said:
you're a jerk, a, 2, I mean a girl from school, you 3, jerk!

edit: jerk

hmm...must be just me.. but i thought u'd have a preference to commie girls :p :LOL:

SnowBall said:
Uma is drop dead ugly imo. She scares me. Especially her nose....

dude, uma can kick your ass, seriously i mean after watching the kill bills i have such a new respect for her

I'd never really be that interested in the looks of the young celebs cause there all morons and ditsy so that kinda turns me off a bit.

Impulse147 said:
I'd never really be that interested in the looks of the young celebs cause there all morons and ditsy so that kinda turns me off a bit.
Natalie just recently got a degree in Psychology from Harvard...

... but yeah, they're all morons.

Sai said:
dude, uma can kick your ass, seriously i mean after watching the kill bills i have such a new respect for her
dude, its a movie...

Dr. Freeman said:
hmm...must be just me.. but i thought u'd have a preference to commie girls
actually, she is russian :)

Impulse147 said:

you got that right!:

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything." - Ivana Tramp

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone

and the boobie prize goes to:

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears

Kristanna Loken - Something about the first 20 min of Terminator 3 just makes me warm and tinggly.

CyberSh33p said:
dude, its a movie...
You can't do everything with special effects. Movies like that take months of physical and martial arts training.

She probably could kick your ass.

Kristanna Loken - Something about the first 20 min of Terminator 3 just makes me warm and tinggly.

Any girl thats is as hot as her and preforms nude in a movie makes me warm and tinggly.

OCybrManO said:
You can't do everything with special effects. Movies like that take months of physical and martial arts training.

She probably could kick your ass.
Thats to get you in shape and learn the moves. Doesnt mean she could kick anyones ass becuase she not really fighting, its all fake.

B.Calhoun said:
Thats to get you in shape and learn the moves. Doesnt mean she could kick anyones ass becuase she not really fighting, its all fake.
On average, what kind of physical condition do you think the people of this forum are in?

I don't know if it has already been posted but...Reese Witherspoon. I loved her in Cruel Intentions.

User Name said:
I don't know if it has already been posted but...Reese Witherspoon. I loved her in Cruel Intentions.
Legally Blonde was better... both of them... :angel:

OCybrManO said:
On average, what kind of physical condition do you think the people of this forum are in?

HatRabit examines his 400 pound stomach.

I am Ninja. ARARAGAGAGAHHA!!!1111111 :devil:

User Name said:
I forgot, but is that the movie where Sarah M. Gellar makes love to her own brother?

Tredoslop said:
I forgot, but is that the movie where Sarah M. Gellar makes love to her own brother?
Yeah. But I think it was her step-brother, if I'm not mistakened.

ERRR.. Uma Thurman is ugly.

PLUS.
1. Watch Kill Bill again, notice there is no phyiscal contact at all in the whole film (wow its a movie) and also that she probbaly did martial arts for a few weeks in training for the movie, doesn't exactly make her a black belt does it?
2. Shes a woman. I'm not saying all women are weak, but on average men ARE stronger than women, and don't argue against that because that IS a fact, its not sexist at all. She ain't that big, and shes not very muscular, so i very much doubt she can kick everyones ass. While i'm on the subject, women are better at some things, men at others! :D

DanceMag said:
2. Shes a woman. I'm not saying all women are weak, but on average men ARE stronger than women, and don't argue against that because that IS a fact, its not sexist at all.

bruce lee isnt "all that big"

UMA IS HOTTER THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE...

I kinda like natalie portman too..

and when I was in middle school I was all over sandra bullock

Back