Hottest *Legal* Celebrity

DanceMag said:
ERRR.. Uma Thurman is ugly.

PLUS.
1. Watch Kill Bill again, notice there is no phyiscal contact at all in the whole film (wow its a movie) and also that she probbaly did martial arts for a few weeks in training for the movie, doesn't exactly make her a black belt does it?
2. Shes a woman. I'm not saying all women are weak, but on average men ARE stronger than women, and don't argue against that because that IS a fact, its not sexist at all. She ain't that big, and shes not very muscular, so i very much doubt she can kick everyones ass. While i'm on the subject, women are better at some things, men at others! :D

Well its not all about strength you know. There is a martial art in particualr which is exactly about using your opponents strength against them. In this case, less is much more. It takes what looks like a simple twist of somones arm to floor them and hold them there in an arm lock.

CptStern said:
bruce lee isnt "all that big"

I'l tell you his secret....He was made of steroids....Pure and simple.

steriods? is that what killed him?

my point was that size doesnt matter (in some cases)

I bet $10 uma could kick most our members ass

CptStern said:
steriods? is that what killed him?

my point was that size doesnt matter (in some cases)

I bet $10 uma could kick most our members ass

Well, she is only an actor. I'm sure she remembers some moves but its all fiction :p

Size doesn't matter no, and niether does strength (That was one of Brucy boys major...strengths)

Back