How about you lads, question here boys.

Reaction score
Living in political correct world, I was wondering would it be acceptable to call a black dog (as in a k9, it walks in 4 legs) darkie/darky?

Like growing up I never thought anything of it, and the English (as in people from England) racist word for a black man was darkie (lived in the UK for few years of my life), so whats your view, do you think its acceptable to call a black fur dog darkie/darky?

share you opinion and the sort.

Its your pet so you name him/her what you want. Although ****** would be an hilarious name in some situations.

Friend's cat's called Blackie. Not originally hers, it used to respond to n*****.

give him a cool name like destructor,terrorizer,manslautherer,doombringer,soulscorcher......

Stop trying to be creative and just call the dog "dog".

Stop trying to be creative and just call the dog "dog".

20100813172240capture.jpg

Haha, I pictured you calling him "Nigg-er" and all the black people in the vicinity turning their heads immediately with scowls on their faces :LOL:

I can honeslt say Ive never heard ''darkie'' used to describe a black man in the UK.

Coon on the other hand...

images.jpg

You could call it Coon..... but only if it smells like cheese

I can honeslt say Ive never heard ''darkie'' used to describe a black man in the UK.
MEANWHILE, IN NEW ZEALAND.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Holmes_(broadcaster)

In September 2003, he repeatedly referred to then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan as a "cheeky darkie" during a rant on his radio show, as well as using "darkie" to refer to black people generally.[8] There was an international outcry following the comments, but Holmes kept his job after making several emotional apologies, claiming he had been "tired".

"Emotional apologies"

What a wuss, doesn't even have the balls to stand up for his actions.

Like growing up I never thought anything of it, and the English (as in people from England) racist word for a black man was darkie (lived in the UK for few years of my life).

It is? Well that's news to me!

Either way, I think it'll be fine. Take one of my cats for example. We decided to call her Twiglet (no idea why), but as she's all black, I call her Niglet.

The whole pussy troll story scarred me for life!

Damn you Clerks 2!

Back