How ****ing Lazy are you

Lucifer Crass

Reaction score
Well the point of this thread is to show how lazy you are.

Okay, I am so lazy I got a remote for my car stero, I use my own line to call my house to talk to my parental unit because I dont wanna get up to go into the next room. I have a folding out chouch beause fixin a bed everymorning is a hassle. I dont change unless I have to go outside, otherwise its shorts and a old shirt. I have a minibar fridge because I hate walking down the stairs whenever I get thirsty. I push down the garbage 2 or three times in one week because its inconvient to walk to the dumpster.

I probably wouldn't be so lazy if I hadent gotten in to Football y freshmen year. Its all physcial conditioning.

How lazy am I? Not as lazy as you, jeebus.

I do want to install a motor into my computer chair to eliminate the need of walking.

I'm not half as lazy as I used to be :|
I've been jogging 2 miles every other day.. about time I started getting in shape

The best I can say, the recliner I watch TV in has a phone under the right armrest.. no more getting up for me :)

Oh, and, I wish the GameCube would have a remote powerswitch, I mean, I can have the wavebird controller next to me, but I'll be damned if I have to stand up, walk OVER to the system and hit the freakin' power switch. So much effort.. I want a wireless powerswitch! lol

I had two days to write around thirty pages of art research, so I procrastinated for one.
That day was today.
I never, never prepare anything more than one day in advance.
And I'm too lazy to be stressed about it. :D

im just now starting to have my computer chair bond with my pants.......

crabcakes66 said:
im just now starting to have my computer chair bond with my pants.......

Really?

I got mine hooked up to my spinal cord.

how lazy am i? Well, i'm not actually typing this right now, my mom is. I'm actually sitting across the room with a tube that's hooked directly to my stomach which eliminates teh need for chewing/swallow/opening my mouth. my ass has been surgically grafted to my couch, and the couch is hooked up to the sewage system......

Please donate some money to me so i don't have to get off my ass and find a job.

all my friends rag on me for never answering the phone when they call, its less then a foot away from my monitor.

Pretty weak...all of you! I'm so lazy, I pass out sometimes due to me getting tired of breathing.

i havnt left my house in about 2 weeks. I get up at 9.00 am. Im on the computer till 1.00 am the next day. And then i sleep till 9.00. and the cycle repeats.

i only leave my room for food and to use the bathroom.

i skip lunch and breakfast because i dont want to get up. i dont do any jobs around the house.

if i have anything to eat during the day, its an Up & Go, because im too lazy to make anything small, ie, toast and such.

and i just generally, slob around.

Heh, i guess all those ARE pretty funny. Seriously though, NO ONE is as lazy as me.

i once made my self a pole that reached from the bed to the light switch so i wouldnt have to get up when i was done reading. now i have a desk lamp :)

Im so lazy I bought a Love Sack to replace my PC chair. But that REALLY didn't work.......so I just stuck the love sack in the middle of the living room.

If you dont know what a Love Sack is, its a bean bag thats filled with the same kind of padding they use on Lazy Boy chairs, just all shred up.

I'm so lazy I don't wipe after dropping a bomb so I could sit on the chair more.

I'm so lazy I don't wash my hands after using the bathroom.

I'm so lazy I don't change my underwear unless it rots off of my crotch.

I'm so lazy I only shower once a month so I can get more time on the couch.

I'm so lazy I didn't read more than 1 post in this thread.

NOTE: These are all false. Except the last one.

Zeus said:
I'm so lazy I don't wipe after dropping a bomb so I could sit on the chair more.

I'm so lazy I don't wash my hands after using the bathroom.

I'm so lazy I don't change my underwear unless it rots off of my crotch.

I'm so lazy I only shower once a month so I can get more time on the couch.

I'm so lazy I didn't read more than 1 post in this thread.

NOTE: These are all false. Except the last one.
I'm so lazy I don't move out of the chair to drop a bomb

I'm so lazy I don't go to the bathroom.

I'm so lazy I don't wear underwear.

I'm so lazy I don't shower. Ever.

What thread?

my mom gets mad at me when i use too many towels in a week.

THAT... is how lazy i am.

Lil' Timmy said:
!!! dude, the loaf-cat is far from worthless. indeed, what could be more valuable?

partially true...it does have value...but only in entertainment. Just like all of these lazy people have entertainment value for me. I enjoy laughing at how worthless people are...so I should've said "relatively worthless" instead of just "worthless"...or something...more..specific.

the loaf cat does own you though...whatever you do, DO NOT open multiple windows of the loaf cat and make a round of the song. it's painful.

I'm kind of lazy, really lazy.. But not in a "I invent stuff to do jobs for me" , more like a "I yell at people to go bring stuff to me , and don't pick something up if it's too far away"

I should change name to LazyHarij, instead.. :D

Back