Votes: 29 31.5%

Votes: 30 32.6%

Votes: 15 16.3%

Votes: 13 14.1%

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 6 +

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Weeeeelllll I suppose I can claim I can speak 4 languages(tho 1 is my native tongue- and my friends will testify I don't to well at speaking it on a friday night :burp: )....no honestly I've got qualifications to prove it; just don't ask me to actually speak any of them!

My memory is so shocking I've forgotten practically everything I learned :(

Je m'appelle Mark, j'ai .... nope can't even remember how to say 25!
next
Kak minye proiti v dostoprimyachastyelnoisti. pol na poloo... erm ....mnye zavoot Mark. ya looblyoo boivyol i tibye! ....thats about it for russian- tho I do feel quite well prepared for life in Moscow being fully capable of saying things like - sex on the floor, or, I love buffaloes and you:)
next
Caecilius est in horto......really what more can I say( or rather what more would I want to say; IF I could remember any more latin:) )

Swedish, English, Norwiegan, Danish , use to know Finish when i was young but i have forgotten most of it now...

Tredoslop said:
25= vingt-cinq

excellent, you can (re)teach an old dog new tricks :p (just dont ask me later....trust me it will have danced out the other ear!)

on a side note I was going to say quinze for 20; but I had a funny feeling it was 15 or 50..

I can speak english, polish, and a little bit spanish

Francais
Español
English

I speak a 100%

I want to learn Italian, is it hard ?

2 and 2 quarters... But I only voted for 2...

I speak English fluently (my mother tongue)
I speak Mandarin fluently (years of study and also of living in China)

I speak broken Italian (my great-grandmother was Italian)
I speak broken Cantonese (most of my friends are from Hong Kong, Malaysia or are ABCs. Plus it's not too hard to pick it up when you already understand Mandarin)

Actually, I know a few phrases in multiple languages, but not enough to get me by in another country.. maybe german (ich versuche deutsches)

Just english, I learned quite a bit of spanish up until Junior year of high school. The catholic school i went to taught spanish from 2nd - 8th grade, and then I had classes freshman and sophomore year of high school.

I was gonna take it again this year, but I needed the schedule time for C++ class. Plus I figured I'd forget all of it after I get out of high school so what's the point.

Farsi, French, English, and I understand Spanish and Arabic :D

CB | Para said:
Farsi, French, English, and I understand Spanish and Arabic :D

Of Course, how can you not know arab living in France ;)

English, Greek, Russian and a bit German

Swedish, English and a little german. So its 2 or 3 depending on how you count.

English, Greek, Russian, Farcy, German, Dutch, Fanti, Swahili, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, and some others.

ENGLISH

Norwegian, swedish, danish, english, german and spanish (some)

Norwegian
English
German

I guess Swedish and Danish is to close to norwegian to count as additional languages.. If not, I speak 5 languages.

Some...

-german
-english
-french (at least I could say who I am and where I'm from, in case my plane crashes in France and I've got to get back home or so :D)
-italian (very VERY little, not really speaking)
-japanese (some, would probably be enough as a tourist there)
-latin (not speak, of course, but translate some :))

Also, I find it pretty impressive how many around here actually are interested in german or even learn/understand/speak it :D

Wer versteht, was ich sage? :)

i can speak:

-english
-bad english
-fluent arabic
-some german
-french
-bahasa (malaysian)
and finally
-some chinese.

i can write and speak arabic fluently, and its pretty much my favourite language...and yes im british...i just get around alot :E

Four. Swedish, english, german and danish. (I also understand norweigan, but I can't speak it very well).

2: english, spanish

btw kudos to all of you who's native language is not english yet have no problem communicating in these forums ...I couldnt do that if forced to only write in spanish

When I see all these people speaking different languages, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Surely there's a lot of people here who are less intolerant of others and more open to other cultures.

Surely there's a lot of people here who are less intolerant of others and more open to other cultures.

Yay, still gotta visit a lot of countries :D I'm planning to go on a little world tour after school! (Thats probably before the HL2-release :D)

Wir haben eine prüfung morgens.

Almost right :D just take out the last 's'

(a test in german?)

Recoil said:
Almost right :D just take out the last 's'

(a test in german?)

Thanks. :p Yes, a test in German. A lot of grammar. Perfect, irregualar verbs and so on.

Betrügen - er betrügt - er betrog - er hat betrogen

and so on.

We also have some text and words.

Betrügen - er betrügt - er betrog - er hat betrogen

Oh, that's gonna be tough :( that's probably the hardest thing to learn.

Anyways, let's not go way to offtopic here :D

Viel Glück morgen :D

Just fluent english. I'm learning German and I've only gone through 2 years.

3 languages...

*Swedish
*Spanish
*English

English and Armenian but i do know a little bit of turkish and arabic.

I speak Finnish best, English second and then Swedish.

Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Polish.

Danish guy living in Sweden, with a polish father, has a norwegian GF, and German, well we learn that sh1t in school, my good i hate german (no offence, but it hurts my throath speaking it).

Edit: erhm, forgot english, but then again..... :rolleyes:

Back