How many players will we have from hl2.net?

Have you...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can play with me any time, and yes, i mean my penis

I shall be participating in the beta

I will be. We'll have to get together and mess around and test stuff..I'm gonna start up my own server first and get used to the engine and binds :p

How about you put a [HL2.net] tag and use your forum name. It will be much simpler to recognize each other ingame :)

I'm still preloading by the way hehe.

CB | Para said:
How about you put a [HL2.net] tag and use your forum name. It will be much simpler to recognize each other ingame :)

People do that for a little bit.

Reason I made the thread is to see how much variety we'll have :p I want 2000 players online... :burp:

CB | Para said:

Carefull, I tried to do that when Onions joined the CZ server I was on. He didn't seem to appreciate it ;) Seriously though I'll use the tag. Anyone plan to run dedicated server?

-JeZ- said:
Carefull, I tried to do that when Onions joined the CZ server I was on. He didn't seem to appreciate it ;) Seriously though I'll use the tag. Anyone plan to run dedicated server?

Oh maybe the HL2.net staff want to keep that tag. Well if there's a dedicated server, I think Pimuhro will be running it :)

CB | Para said:
Oh maybe the HL2.net staff want to keep that tag. Well if there's a dedicated server, I think Pimuhro will be running it :)

We could use [HL2.net Member] Devgru Seal.

TST_Devgru Seal said:
We could use [HL2.net Member] Devgru Seal.

That's a long clan-Tag but hey I don't mind, it'll be fun to frag fellow HL2.net members in the beta :D

Edit: [HL2.net] Para! I hope the other Para here won't mind hehe.

CB | Para said:

darn right I love 3.0Mbps downspeed, only took me about 10 minutes I believe, maybe 15.

[HL2.net]BigWalnutZ or [HL2.net]NutZy

I'll be one of em

22 so far are on the line for css fragfest, probably not counting the mods and staff which already have css. This is going to be a big [HL2.net] clan fest!

Sprafa said:
22 so far are on the line for css fragfest, probably not counting the mods and staff which already have css. This is going to be a big [HL2.net] clan fest!

We need a server...it'll fit all of us! 40 players!

edit: I know kingthebadger is doing an hl2insider.net server.

[HL2.net Member][TUK TUK] Dr.G | NOR reporting

god, how long that nick became... Yeah, HL2.net-servre would be cool...

SubKamran said:
We need a server...it'll fit all of us! 40 players!

edit: I know kingthebadger is doing an hl2insider.net server.

We need a HL2.net server! Who has a beefy computer? :)

[hl2.net]-JeZ- or [hl2.net]X3noCrevice if I'm feeling odd :thumbs:

CB | Para said:
We need a HL2.net server! Who has a beefy computer? :)

We could all pitch in and rent one? I'd be willing to put down a fiver a month. Anyone else game?

Di$TuRbEd saying you're all nuts and I am going to own you all.

-JeZ- said:
We could all pitch in and rent one? I'd be willing to put down a fiver a month. Anyone else game?

I'll donate gladly if the host is a reliable person. And I also hope the beta lasts at least a month, would be a shame to end it before halflife's release.

Well I'm there- [HL2.net]KONG will happily join in aslong as it's a UK server with low ping;)

Since no one plays on the cs 1.6 server :)P), then they should temp make it a CS:S server :p

I'll be there when I'm not working

[HL2.net]slicktick... YEAH!!!!!!

[HL2.net]Alec reporting in as ordered :) Won't be until Thursday for me though.

[HL2.net]Stern hopes baby will sleep nights so he can play CS:S

We should have a party have a server with a password and only hl2.net people can play on it for like the first day

Deadly200 said:
We should have a party have a server with a password and only hl2.net people can play on it for like the first day

Someone's hosting a server, see the HL2.net CS:S server thread.

CB | Para said:
SpuD was using Halflife2.net|SpuD, so that won't be a problem.

Also, 'already playing' is no choice :(
:)

Xrenity said:
SpuD was using Halflife2.net|SpuD, so that won't be a problem.

Also, 'already playing' is no choice :(
:)

That goes in Preloaded :p

[HL2.net]EC Simple, and easy. God this is going to be fun. What sucks though is that night is a school night. :(

EC said:
[HL2.net]EC Simple, and easy. God this is going to be fun. What sucks though is that night is a school night. :(

Hah, lamers...*school starts Sept 8th or something here*

I can change my nick from Subgenius to [HL2.net]Sub_Lon

What server will we be raping?

You may start later than us, but we (especially us seniors) get out earlier. May 13th. :) I really hope that they release the game earlier than 8:30 CST (-6:00) or whenever it was.

[hl2.net]Dalamari over here, Ill play the hell outa 1.6 and CZ tho so I atleast give it a proper goodbye.

Back